SH VS. MAPLEWOOD------- MARSHALL VS MLK

jsil20

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood will play there game at Whites Creek high school..The school gym is big enough to even host a AAA sub state game. When Maplewood host big games this season they normally have them at their rival foe gym Whites Creek

Do you know this for sure or is this just an educated guess? If not I guess I can just call the school on monday and find out.

Maplewood will play there game at Whites Creek high school..The school gym is big enough to even host a AAA sub state game. When Maplewood host big games this season they normally have them at their rival foe gym Whites Creek

Do you know this for sure or is this just an educated guess? If not I guess I can just call the school on monday and find out.

Check the Columbia paper tomorrow. If there's a change they should have it.

The SH vs Maplewood game being moved to Whites Creek has nothing to do with gym size. Maplewood is not allowed to host post season this year according to the TSSAA for a fight.

Good luck to the Raiders!!!

It's kind of a shame that because of the actions of another school, Maplewood can not host any post season games. They earned the right too, but because of an ugly incident the game will be at Whites Creek High school