Millington (33-2) vs Mem Overton (28-3)....2009 REMATCH!!

MCHStrojan96

Come on Millington Lady Trojans!!!!!!!! We were upset last year at HOME vs the same team we gotta get thru to get to state this year. We are playing extremely well but i think we can do better. We have GOT to pull down those OFF REBOUNDS and when we do for gods sake put the ball up strong. We miss so many under the basket shots when we do get that off rebound. Go up strong girls and use your height advantage. I truly believe that this teams belongs in the Boro'. Play YOUR style of smart, patient basketball, rebound, and hit those free throws and you will DEFEAT Overton. WE gotta watch their star player, Jasmine Robinson (i believe is her name).....she lit us up last year ladies.....get on her and stay on her!!!!!!

Millington can do it... But they need to play smart.. Go inside to 25 or 42.. 42 should be playing more than 33.. Much quicker and can jump. Yes she will make mistakes just as all the girls do but she will be a better player for the team. #30 is a big girl also.. i watched her play a few times and looks good. She doesnt seem to get much playing time on the varsity level.. Anyway .. what can it hurt.. if Millington comes out flat and nothing is working with the starting 5... try something new with the younger big girls in there.. Never know they might surprise ya. Good Luck Millington.

They moved it up to 3:00 due to something with Overton had to go to the grizzlies game. Millingtonfan2007, why do u always have to question who coachgat needs to play?

Well hopefully they (Overton) will have their minds on the Grizz Game and whatever it means to them. Ill be there, screaming at the frefs as usual.....GO LADY TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millingtonfan2007, here are the players names you need to know sense all you know is numbers .

25 Jasmine Prophet, 42 Treasure Redding, 33 Misha Jones, 30 Tiara Caldwell.

Back to the game: Things that worry me in this game

1. Jasmine Newsome doing it all by herself

2. Shooting way to many 3 point shots

3 . Free throws the last few games i've been to they are off and on.

4. Turnovers

But anyways good luck Millington. Won't be able to make the game but will be pulling for you.

Good luck to both teams and the coaches .

Millington had the game... I dont understand why Jasmine stopped driving in the second half.. 19 points at half time and ended up with 23 or 25 i believe... Also Millington missed some easy put ups under the basket. Again... there big girls killed us under the goal. How come Millington doesnt post up??? We have the size to do it but dont . We were killed under the goal. Well i could talk about several things Millington could have done but there is no point... But there is one thing.. when our gaurds or wing players get the ball and pick up there dribble i didnt see anyone sprint toward them t help out just jogging to the ball... Overton hussled the entire game..