Fulton High School Basketball(State Champs or Not)

We must have been watching a different game... I saw the Blue Devils in the gym... they didn't sit down before the end of the game... but I wouldn't say it was a "run for their money". Fulton won by six in a game they were flat. Anything can happen in the post-season, but let's not get too carried away... I don't think Unicoi ever had the lead, did they?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton did have an off game last year. Slow tempo with poor outside shooting. Steele had approximately 7 points and the team played like they were going through the motions. The Blue Devils had a big size advantage down low in the paint but lacked the speed to do anything with their advantage. This team knows they didn't play well last year and I think Fulton makes a big statement tonight. With pressuring defense that should turn the ball over, look for a faster tempo with more transition points to build a lead. With 21 straight victories, the falcons have got momentum and are looking forward to playing at home in front of their fans.

Go Falcons!

Fulton did have an off game last year. Slow tempo with poor outside shooting. Steele had approximately 7 points and the team played like they were going through the motions. The Blue Devils had a big size advantage down low in the paint but lacked the speed to do anything with their advantage. This team knows they didn't play well last year and I think Fulton makes a big statement tonight. With pressuring defense that should turn the ball over, look for a faster tempo with more transition points to build a lead. With 21 straight victories, the falcons have got momentum and are looking forward to playing at home in front of their fans.

Go Falcons!

good point Photoman

i agree

Go Falcons!

Go Falcons!

Sound like a bunch of excuses to me.. hahahahah :bored:

Go Falcons!

Sound like a bunch of excuses to me.. hahahahah :bored:

Excuses! This is coming from someone who has spent the last several months hiding in his shell because you couldn't come up with any more excuses. Turtle .... you crack me up! Since ae has decided to pitch a tent and stay home this year.... Don't you have an West Rebels band wagon to go jump on?

Go Falcons!

Go Falcons!

Sound like a bunch of excuses to me.. hahahahah :D

Excuses! This is coming from someone who has spent the last several months hiding in his shell because you couldn't come up with any more excuses. Turtle .... you crack me up! Since ae has decided to pitch a tent and stay home this year.... Don't you have an West Rebels band wagon to go jump on?

Go Falcons!

Photoman sounds to me like your correct ...

and where will Turtle run now????

NO AE NO WEST :lol:

maybe he will just crawl back in his shell and wait for next year

or maybe he will cheer for the falcons

Go Falcons!

:)

Unicoi Co district has to be the weakest in TN...how do u only score 30pts and lose by 42 in tha substate?!..if they were actually good then Fulton will easily run thru the tourney next week...

Unicoi is better than the score indicated. Fulton came out hot, smacked them across their grill with solid defense, created turn overs, and allowed very few second chance points. Combine that with a great night of shooting and before you know it... Fulton's up 40 to 11 at half time. Unicoi had no response and began to self implode. It just wasn't their night.

Give credit where credit is due... This is the same Unicoi team that barely lost to Sullivan East in overtime and the same Sullivan East team almost beat a very competitive Carter team.