HOG-EYE & HOWARD LETS GET IT ON WOOOO!!!

oldkodger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered if someone was gonna start it up!! TynerRamFan...who to watch for Howard? I think we a have a tough match up Monday...And Tyner would be just as tough. Some good ball down in Chattanooga this year. LA does have a little advantage and thats Homecourt. So BIG BLUE NATION needs to come out in full force Monday! Kodger, LA will be ROCKIN DA HOUSE!

GO HOG-EYE!

We know TynerRamFan's opinion, he lets it be known until he is wrong then disappears!! :) Can this young LA team make it 3 in a row!!!! LA gym will be rocking Monday night 8-) WOOOOO!!

...Both Chattanooga teams will advance...and I'm not wrong about this: you will not have the opportunity to make 24 points in the 4th quarter(all from the free throw line)!!!

...Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

We know TynerRamFan's opinion, he lets it be known until he is wrong then disappears!! 8-) Can this young LA team make it 3 in a row!!!! LA gym will be rocking Monday night :) WOOOOO!!

...Both Chattanooga teams will advance...and I'm not wrong about this: you will not have the opportunity to make 24 points in the 4th quarter(all from the free throw line)!!!

...Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

lmao :)

It wasnt the 24 freethrows that ended Tyners season last year, that was just a formality! LA defense and balanced scoring sent you packing! I beleive 2nd quarter was 26 to 3 8-) . But that was last year, enough about that. Over-confidence has gotten alot of teams beat :) Dont think when J-town comes to Tyner they are just going to role over, those boys have alot of heart. There is alot of tradition and pride in that small town, they will bring the whole town and probaly be louder than your fans :) GO HOG-EYE and GO DRAGONS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not a Howard nor Tyner fan I just have kin folks that live in Chattanooga.. But I think the type of basketball that Howard play will be the determine factor in this game. Howard have some the best guards I've seen. If LA don't have the speed to keep up with Howard this game may get U-G-L-Y...The best of luck to both teams and as I say, "Let's GO AE!"

... I don't care if they bring all of Fentress County... the "RAMS" are ready...ask some of those 'old-timers' what happened in '94...but that was then and this is now...we ready...we ready...we ready!!!

Maybe your team will get over their jealousy, I mean those boys seem to be a little selfish!! If I had one of the top ranked players in the state at 6-10, I think I would throw him a bone now and again. He should score 30 a game but he isnt the best and the others are jealous cause of his attention. SO ARE YOU REALLY READY??? You may win against York, but you better learn to share :)8-)

TynerRamFan..I ask you a question? If you dont want to answer and keep on cryin cause you got your hind end handed to you a year ago then thats ok...Dont start about the free throws either..Your team had to foul to get back in the game and LA made them. Besides that game was over after the 3rd!! Come on now whine about something else. :) Thats all you have done for a year. Thanks for not complimenting a good team in LA last year. Ask the old timers and youngens too about last year!!! 8-)

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO YORK!!

...This thread wasn't about Tyner but my name was mentioned twice when it was started...we know LA had a good team last year, I just stated facts and you know the ole sayin': a hit dog will holla'...(that can go both ways)...after this posting I won't mention anything else about last years' game but if you recall the game was not over after the 3rd quarter...the Rams went on a 22-8 surge cutting the lead to 66-57...we lost and it's over...let's just see if the results are different in 2010!!!