Why is Al Mira not getting the ball?

trojan30

I've had a few conversations with mira, and let me tell you if the kid wanted to neglect sports he would still have a future through his intelligence. He actually told me some interesting things like the cure for all illness and a plan for world peace, as well as the location of the arc of the covenant. But i forgot everything he said. Maybe i was so impressed that i actually met him.

Goodspeed, I've heard two theories about the statue. One being the school had a few members who didn't want the statue. The other being that the statue will soon be made, but they have to wait for the gold and diamonds to be shipped in from overseas. That's right, gold and diamonds will comprise this statue, and nothing less would do. On the other hand, if a few stubborn people in Morristown feel they can prevent this memorial of Al Mira, they better ask that Volunteer end what happens when Mira gets upset (I heard Mira found the kid and dislocated both of his shoulders while branding "I'm a sissy boy who never blocked Mira" across his forehead).

He may have a heart for community service, but i wouldn't ever anger him intentionally, or it may be OV for you.

Nizzi B, where ya at cracka?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mira talked to me the other day and he mentioned that he plans on losing some of the weight and joining the navy. As an aircraft carrier. His buoyancy is awesome, and his desire to eat scrap metal is unquenchable. this cat lives for the big football hit, chest hair grooming, and lovin from a certain female, initials A.S. I can also confirm the curing of world illness, mira thinks a world peace prize is also in line. all in a days work.

Oh yes my brethren/sisteren............ Al Mira has returned to wreak havoc on defensive opposition in tn high school football. This kid is a war-daddy from the old school, he plays the game as it was meant to be played: rough and tumble, film room diligence, and complete weight room avoidance. He told me the other day that he is seeking revenge on that D-end from Volunteer that tipped that ball that was intercepted after mira supposedly "failed" to "block" him on 90. Buddy, whoever you are, I'd join the witness protection program and get the heck out of here. Anyway, finally, West will be playing a game worthy of this football colossus.

Look forward to seeing him at the 'boro, munching on some burros.

P.S. Nizzi B, a little advice: it's better to be silent and thought a be fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Knockin' heads off?? You could not sound more white!

P.P.S. Jive: its SWEDEN

P.P.P.S. Knox Central: How's basketball season?

yeah ur dumb Mr Truth IM BLACK STUPID. plus DUDE aint real

nizzi... quit hatin' dawg on my homie g al mira, he for shizzlel is rizzel an he a baller, or uh... something like that...

anyways, that's an interesting plan for the whole aircraft carrier... i always thought he'd be better suited in the armed forces as THE army, he could handle the load, this kid knows no limits

i hear ol' mira is even bringing some scouts to the game tomorrow... both missouri culinary and north carolina culinary are said to be very interested in this "phenom" from morristown, tn... what a treat it would be to see him on a higher level

to answer your question vols4life, i do know mira personally, he bums EVERYTHING off of me quite often, but more than pays me back anytime i need a 10 ton boulder lifted off of me... oh those hunting accidents...

any idea what that statue is suppose to look like? i hear it could be a represenation of his childhood, a figure of him killing an elephant and whale shark with his bare hands, stories that date back to his crusades through africa and the northern atlantic in his quest to find the arc of the convenant, which he found and informed jiveturkey on, which was apparently in

so is west gonna suite up the rest of the team if mira plays this weekend? i hear hillsboro is asking them not to, but we'll see

you ask who mira is westhightrojanfan2007? it's not answered w/ a simple word, he's Al Mira, the man, the myth, the LEGEND