Division II AA Champion - MBA

graceseeker

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Big Red. Well deserved.

It is also a red letter day because RedTwin has commented on a thread other than one relating to MBA football! Who's next to join the basketball thread--RollRedRoll?? :thumb:

Thanks. It was a nice season for the Big Red, and especially for Luke Colbert, who many thought may not have been able to play after that injury during football season.

Coincidentally enough, I attended my first basketball game in 10+ years this weekend. I guess I picked a good one to attend.

I rarely have much to offer during basketball season, primarily due just to a lack of time and not so much a lack of interest. Seeing the anti-DII brain trust chimes in with its prescient comments on these threads, too, I'm apparently not missing anything I can't find on the football boards.

So MBA is undefeated in basketall games that you've attended in the last 10 years. Sounds as though they'd appreciate your attending a few more games. Now all we need is a shout out on the basketboard from K Woodruff...

And yes, you are correct--the brain trust which refuses to acknowledge the accomplishments of the D-II teams doesn't discriminate among the various sports-they will respond with the same wisdom on all boards.

I heard I was needed. Hope there's room left on the bandwagon.

Just a pity Hadouken isn't still with us to enjoy a posting on a different board, although I've also posted on the ice hockey board too.