AA State Tournament Bracket

GCPioneer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you torch KS31. Seems everyone has this whole thing figured out before it's played. It is great to see the support and confidence for everyones own team. But if you look at the stats it seems that all these teams are pretty close in their wins and loss ratios. Granted Gibson Co. may have the best record, but one must remember that they are beatable. They do have one loss in their stats. Did not see that game played. Maybe they should have never had that one loss. But reality is, they did. Same with the rest. South Greene should not have lost a couple of they games they lost, but they did. Greeneville should not have lost a couple that they lost, but they did and so on. From this point forward it should be good basketball action.

Greene Co. is represented well this year in state play. All of Greene County is cheering you on. Greeneville you have worked hard and know that you have it in you to go on. You are working well with having Chandler injured and the rest of the team is working together to make up the difference. South Greene just play hard and fast. First you have to win round one with Polk Co. If you meet again in the semi finals with Gibson Co. You have been there before, you know what it takes and should not be under estimated.

GO GREENE !!! :thumb:

I am going with

GC vs. Polk

MC vs. Westview

GC vs. MC

I think Polk/ SG is the best game of the first round. If SG wins, the positive is that they have played GC before and that increases their chance foe an upset. I also think that MC/Westview would be a nail biter...and as much as I want my Chargerettes to win, I think GC has to beat themselves to lose this tourney.

Would love to see Polk/Central for Round #5, but for this to happen, both teams will have to play their best and catch a few breaks. How nice would it be for Polk, Central and Walker Valley all to make it to the Finals considering they were all in the same District just a few yrs ago. Good luck to all 3.

Would love to see Polk/Central for Round #5, but for this to happen, both teams will have to play their best and catch a few breaks. How nice would it be for Polk, Central and Walker Valley all to make it to the Finals considering they were all in the same District just a few yrs ago. Good luck to all 3.

Would LOVE to see it! It would take a near miracle.

Its upsetting to me that people are already making "THEIR" predictions.....when the games haven't even started yet!! I know there are some teams who this is their FIRST time to the state, and they are not even being given a chance!! Bottom line is THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE WON ALL THE TOURNAMENTS LEADING UP TO STATE.....SO SHOULDN'T WE WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY BEFORE WE START SPECULATING WHOSE GONNA WIN!! Who knows THEY JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YOU!!