McMinn Central - Martin Westview in Friday's AA semifinals.

blitzinbuc

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview 54

McMinn Co 53

You heard it here first!!!

Gonna have to disagree with ya ParisRiverRat. No way possible this can happen. Before all the Central folk correct ya, it's McMinn CENTRAL....lol They get kinda touchy bout that. Seriously though, I think Central pulls this one out late in a close game.....

Good luck Central from a Polk fan!! :cry:

i was not overly impressed by mcminn today.. their pressure defense won the game for them along with greenville missing numerous layups and free throws. thats not going to happen against westview, they have face gc pressure many time so they are going to be ready for the pressure, and they will finish their shot better than greenville did. im going to say westview win with free throws at the end.

westview by 7

i was not overly impressed by mcminn today.. their pressure defense won the game for them along with greenville missing numerous layups and free throws. thats not going to happen against westview, they have face gc pressure many time so they are going to be ready for the pressure, and they will finish their shot better than greenville did. im going to say westview win with free throws at the end.

westview by 7

I will agree Central will have to play better than today's performance - but they can. Sounds like it is going to be a good one.

westview by 7

I just hope the stripes keep that whistle around their necks and let'em play. Both teams like to run so they better check the lights on the scoreboard. I know Rechis will get hers, but if MC keeps her to average, MC wins. 68-58 :cry:

This is going to be a GREAT game. McMinn Central definately has a heigth advantage, but Westview has went up against that against two District opponents this year in Gibson Co. and Obion Co. If Westview can keep #20 from McMinn from getting lose, I really like Westview's chances. Grace Ann and Amber played a great game for Westview today. Don't think that they are the only 2 that can score though. Sarah Olds, Jacey Simms and Brianna Pitcher are all capablye of scoring at any time. Westview will have to slow it down some, but I'm taking Westview in this one! Go Westview!

westview by 7

I just hope the stripes keep that whistle around their necks and let'em play. Both teams like to run so they better check the lights on the scoreboard. I know Rechis will get hers, but if MC keeps her to average, MC wins. 68-58 :cry:

i agree this could be a really entertainig game if the refs let it happen.

This is going to be a GREAT game. McMinn Central definately has a heigth advantage, but Westview has went up against that against two District opponents this year in Gibson Co. and Obion Co. If Westview can keep #20 from McMinn from getting lose, I really like Westview's chances. Grace Ann and Amber played a great game for Westview today. Don't think that they are the only 2 that can score though. Sarah Olds, Jacey Simms and Brianna Pitcher are all capablye of scoring at any time. Westview will have to slow it down some, but I'm taking Westview in this one! Go Westview!

I am surprised by the slow it down comment. I really thought WV would want to keep it fast and furious with the shooters they have. This will be the better semi game for sure.

I am surprised by the slow it down comment. I really thought WV would want to keep it fast and furious with the shooters they have. This will be the better semi game for sure.

Westview can run, but if they have to they can slow it down too and be just as effective.

Westview can run, but if they have to they can slow it down too and be just as effective.

Westview is not nearly as good when the pace is slow versus when its up-tempo. In order for Westview to succeed tomorrow they have to have a fast paced game. The difference in todays game for Westview was the play of G.A. Swaim. When her and Rechis play at the level they did today, Westview is tough to beat.

PRR set a nice line, but would not be surprised if its a one-sided game for either team.