Fulton vs Bolivar 1st Round?!

prospect

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no james gallman?! lol jalen steele hit the game winner and he's still there...i dont get your statement here

James Gallman ran the offense well. He was the ball handler, something Steele had problems with in that game. No James Gallman this year which will result in Steele having to handle the ball more.

no Robert Boyd (a Lipscomb signee) will be handling the ball most of the time.. and Steele has greatly improved his ball handling skills since last year.. good players only get better! Dont go by what you have seen in the past! Go Falcons!!!

I don't need to have a chest thumping contest to tell you why.... But I just don't buy into the West Tennessee hype... Fulton wins.

Go Falcons!

LOL, it's no hype. It took you a buzzard beater last year to beat Bolivar! You are now without James Gallman. I take Bolivar!

Gallman may be gone but Steele and Boyd are back. Galen Campbell MAY be the best pure scorer of the three.

WEST TN!!!!!! BOLIVAR wins by 10+!!!!!!! :thumb: Fulton can't hang with Bolivar might as well stay at home! B)

I've heard from many people that this season Jalen Steele's ball handling has improved but not much.... for Fulton's sake, hope that isn't the case could get UGLY QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!

WEST TN!!!!!! BOLIVAR wins by 10+!!!!!!! :thumb: Fulton can't hang with Bolivar might as well stay at home! B)

I've heard from many people that this season Jalen Steele's ball handling has improved but not much.... for Fulton's sake, hope that isn't the case could get UGLY QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should stay home! Golly gee wiz... being from the hills of east Tennessee and not accustom to real Basketball players like you have out yonder in the west, it might be more appropriate to wave a white flag and avoid any kind of embarrassment you might see fit to give us. Being beaten like a screaming child in Walmart might just not be in our best interests. I'd rather forfeit and say Jalen pulled a hammy then face the inevitable defeat of our two-time defendin' state champions. I mean... If we're goin to lose, it might as well be on our terms.... Right?

If we do go ahead and play ya'll.... I'd just like to personally thank you for letting us participate in this year's state Tournament.

Go Falcon!

not gonna argue with such a humerous statement..but i remember similar things being said last year when FHS played Bolivar n BTW and 2 yrs ago when FHS played mitchell..lol but hey, since beavo5 said it i guess we should listen!! GO FALCONS

WEST TN!!!!!! BOLIVAR wins by 10+!!!!!!! :bored: Fulton can't hang with Bolivar might as well stay at home! :D

Maybe we should stay home! Golly gee wiz... being from the hills of east Tennessee and not accustom to real Basketball players like you have out yonder in the west, it might be more appropriate to wave a white flag and avoid any kind of embarrassment you might see fit to give us. Being beaten like a screaming child in Walmart might just not be in our best interests. I'd rather forfeit and say Jalen pulled a hammy then face the inevitable defeat of our two-time defendin' state champions. I mean... If we're goin to lose, it might as well be on our terms.... Right?

If we do go ahead and play ya'll.... I'd just like to personally thank you for letting us participate in this year's state Tournament.

Go Falcon!

Funny! Ya'll? I'm not part of Bolivar! Just stating my opinion! :o

WEST TN!!!!!! BOLIVAR wins by 10+!!!!!!! :D Fulton can't hang with Bolivar might as well stay at home! :o

not gonna argue with such a humerous statement..but i remember similar things being said last year when FHS played Bolivar n BTW and 2 yrs ago when FHS played mitchell..lol but hey, since beavo5 said it i guess we should listen!! GO FALCONS

I guess, you finally understand how this should work! :bored: