Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIth Adonis and Rucker on the bench with foul trouble Chris Jones has 24 first half points....Siegel look lost now

So, are you telling me that Melrose has built its lead with Thomas and Rucker sitting on the bench?

If so, I'm not totally shocked. Melrose's DEPTH is one of the things that make them so difficult to handle, for 4 quarters.

Just tuned in to the game, via 'net...

Halftime:

Memphis Melrose 37 --- siegel 16

Trader Chris JOnes is putting on a show...Melrose played the majority of the first half with Wilerson and Parks playing down low..LIke someone said, they can lose one or two to foul trouble and still get a blowout

WIth Adonis and Rucker on the bench with foul trouble Chris Jones has 24 first half points....Siegel look lost now

1) How many fouls do Rucker and A. Thomas have, respectively? Adonis (3), Nate (2)

2) How long have they been sitting on the bench?

Adonis (3), Nate (2) sat for awhile, But Chris carried the load.

Can you say BUZZ SAW!!!!!!!!!!

Just tuned in to the game, via 'net...

Halftime:

Memphis Melrose 37 --- siegel 16

Trader Chris JOnes is putting on a show...Melrose played the majority of the first half with Wilerson and Parks playing down low..LIke someone said, they can lose one or two to foul trouble and still get a blowout

I'm not surprised about Chris Jones' productivity. He has been on a scoring tear, ever since...right before District tournament began.

Wow, I know about Bobby Parks, Jr in the paint....but, Wilkerson?

Wow! I guess Wilkerson is more versatile than I ever realized. I NEVER saw him play in the paint, all season long.

It appears that Melrose is demonstrating its Versatility, as well as its customary depth.

1) How many fouls do Rucker and A. Thomas have, respectively? Adonis (3), Nate (2)

2) How long have they been sitting on the bench?

Adonis (3), Nate (2) sat for awhile, But Chris carried the load.

Can you say BUZZ SAW!!!!!!!!!!

That's a LOT of fouls!!!!

The refs must be calling a bunch of ticky-tack fouls?