Whites Station vs Columbia

Icy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen one game which happened to be their substate game which was at Cleveland. Going off one game which I saw a week ago Columbia has 3 guys that are about 6'5 but I wasn't impressed with how tough they played inside. They have a stocky guy that's about 6'1 or 6'2 who was their best rebounder and he came of the bench. Columbia's starting gaurds were tough and played good defense. One of the tall guys seems to like facing the basket and the other two weren't very aggressive until the end of the game when the two gaurds fouled out. Their point gaurd is probably their best shooter and he's not a bad ball handler by any means. Columbia used a 7-8 man rotation in their game against Cleveland.

If I were a betting man I would say White Station by 12-17 if they play well. If they come out and look lethargic as they are know to do then it could be a bit of a game. If White Station plays to their abilities then they should win by at least 23-26.

Somebody inform me on Columbia....

I have seen Columbia play 5 times and they are Jeckyl and Hyde. They played well in two games I saw and they played terrible in 3 games. Their point guard is decent and they do have some length but do not really have a post presence. I have not seen White Station this year but do keep up with them. I would think that if Columbia plays well that it could be a decent game but only if White Station plays poorly. If White Station plays well they will win.

Columbia is not really getting a good chance but, I can see this being a good game if they gameplan right. English and Parks both have to have great games on both ends for it to be a chance but Defense is going to be the key for them. When they do buckle down on defense they are hard to score on, but they have not seen a Joe Jackson player and they have 2 other top notch players, If white station is off, its a good game, if they are on, then it will be hard for Columbia to match up. I wouldnt mind seeing the upset here!