alexthegr8

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final......

Harriman - 44

CSAS - 49

Alex Stallion for CSAS led the Patriots in scoring with 23 points but fouled out with 1:42 remaining in the game...He joined Lenoir on the bench who had fouled out earlier in the final quarter....

Harriman shot themselves in the foot in the game with turnovers against CSAS' pressure defense but also with poor free throw shooting....They were 8 for 20 in the game including missing 4 in a row with the game on the line late....

Cobb for CSAS joined Stallion in double figures with 10 points...

Love led Harriman with 10 points and Gallaher added 9 points....

Csas looked almost decent against harriman today I have seen probably over a hundred of csas' games and have seen two people foul out before. They had two in one game today. The patriots better tighten up that defense (which is a great press defense) or they're goin to be in trouble. Good luck patriots in your next game

Csas looked almost decent against harriman today I have seen probably over a hundred of csas' games and have seen two people foul out before. They had two in one game today. The patriots better tighten up that defense (which is a great press defense) or they're goin to be in trouble. Good luck patriots in your next game

If CSAS can press and stay out of foul trouble they will give CA fits...Wayne County forced CA into 19 turnovers and had 10 steals....Keeping Malcolm Smith in check will be the key...

Like you you said 8 for 20 can't get it done for ft%. Csas boys will have every player back but two I believe and one of them don't play. I'm not saying the patriots are the favorite in this tourney but I am saying they are a very tested young basketball team. Next opponent will be a big big test

If the Blue Devils hit their free throws then they win this ball game but they are a young team for the most part and if they stay focused they have a great possibility to land back at the boro again next year!!