Clarksville Academy Wayne County

yankees8589

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wayne Co.plays like they did inthe sub-state game against McEwen.They will give CA all they can handle.Tyler Rice has to have an outing equal to that performance(33 pts.-7 3's)If not,it will be a long afternoon for the Cats .Good luck to Wayne Co. !

wayne county has played the underdog role very well since the the start of the region tourny wchs beat perry co they who was the 1 seed and then beat summertown by 16 i think in the championship game and then Monday night won sub state by 10 this will be a close game

Good luck to the Cats. Wish I was able to skip work and watch another squad in the 'Boro. If our guys can box out, rebound, and be smart, we could pull the "impossible." They just can't get intimidated and realize they belong in the final eight as much as the other seven teams do. At this point in time, your record, where your big stars are going to college, and who you've beat before doesn't matter. It's a brand new season, and anything can happen.

Obviously CA is favored......all I have to say is........The Rice boys are gamers and love the big stage......don't be surprised!

Both of the Rice boys are going to have to play like they have the last couple of games. To me, the outcome of the game depends on them and how our posts play. Dixon and Keating cannot get into foul trouble. Tyler Rice needs to be a leader out there, he also has experience at this level of play. We cannot give up and let intimidation and nerves get to us.

Wayne co by 5 :angry: