Jackson County GOOD as GOLD

senator

congrats to THE LADY BLUE DEVILS on another championship and a great season.No losses to any single a school and one loss to aa and two losses to aaa teams in Tennessee. Two losses to two top rated teams in the nation in a prestigeous tourney in Florida. Defense wins championships and thats what JC hung their hats on holding their opponents to 31 points a game in state tourney and scoring 49 points a game. Congrats to all the teams that made it to the final 8.

congrats to THE LADY BLUE DEVILS on another championship and a great season.No losses to any single a school and one loss to aa and two losses to aaa teams in Tennessee. Two losses to two top rated teams in the nation in a prestigeous tourney in Florida. Defense wins championships and thats what JC hung their hats on holding their opponents to 31 points a game in state tourney and scoring 49 points a game. Congrats to all the teams that made it to the final 8.

Congrats to JC. Great bunch of kids that are very deserving!!! :thumb::thumb:

I would like to congratulate the Lady Devils. There were players

that stepped up this year and I could not say all that I feel about

this team. I really believe the situation these girls have had at JC

will prepare them for their future lives. There hasn't been much

said about it but JC prepares young ladies for their future. Character

honesty, teamwork, love for each other, disipline, humility, this may

be the most important thing as they prepare to move on. Also I

hate to tell everyone in the sports world, but JC is loaded for next

year with great players ready to step up. Go JC. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congratultions to JC on a great year and a State Championship!!! Sure wished it had been a Forrest/JC rematch.......oh well, there is always next year!!! :mrgreen: Again congrats on your State Championship!!

We'll try to do our part. I just wanted to wish this group or seniors the best of luck it has sure been fun watching them play.

All the Gold....

In Jackson Co...

Is in a bank in the middle of Gainsboro...

In Buddy Brown's name....

So if you are dreamin...

About Jackson Co....

It don't matter at all what ya think is true....

Jackson Co is a brand new game...

That Jim Brown character has got a little red wagon with 6 gold balls now....rumor has it that he has some good looking gal cheering for him too. I wonder if he can win gold balls after the "ceremony"...lol....CONGRATS ON WINNING YOUR 6TH!!, AND ON THE FUTURE WITH THAT GOOD LOOKING GIRL! She looks kinda like some girl that coaches with that McMillan character! :thumb: