5-AA

sportsMOMinMEIGS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah looses to Central 7 - 1. Heard a comment from a fan that said they thought they had come to a baseball game but felt like they were at a funeral. The Chiefs didn't act like they wanted to be there. Seemed has though they were never in the game. Come on Chiefs pick it up and play like you've been taught to play. Your fans are still behind you and know you can do better than this.

Well after a couple weeks of play it appears that it will once again come down to central and polk with the slight edge going to polk (4-0 thus far). I'm not sure if I read it correctly, but i'm pretty sure the chief coach said in the paper that his team was going to win the championship this year. Well currently the chiefs are sitting in the cellar after getting broomed by the chargers. :lol:

Yes the Chiefs played two really bad games against McMinn Central this week! We are in last place, but the last time I checked champions are not crowned in April. This will is extremely young team and will continue to improve as the season goes forward. We will be a factor come district tournament time. Keep Working hard Chiefs and build for tomorrow!

everyone is young chief fan. Meigs plays a lot of young guys. Central only has two seniors and I think that Polk's 9 hole hitter is their only senior. but i guess excuses are common up that way... kinda like not taking a round of infield last year cost the chiefs the district tournament. :lol: