Warren County Pioneers

hoop20

If you want to know why Warren Co. is 1-20, look at the previous posts. I feel there is no heart in this team, too many I's. If any of these kids played with guys 10 years ago, they would have had their butt kicked!!! Quit worrying about yourself and worry about the team!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First let me say coach Walker was such a improvement over what we had the past few years I wish he had been there a few years ago I think this years team would have been a contender. The seniors on his team besides a couple of players were sat on the bench for 3 years and got little playing time as underclassmen. This was not coach Walkers fault but it showed on the field with mistakes that were made.

As far as Mark goes he's a good player and could compete at the next level given the chance I hope he gets that chance. One other player that doesn't come up is Logan Seamons he didn't pitch much this year but had a batting avg. of over 400 and base on ball of over 600 can play any position and pitches in the mid 80's. He had surgery on his arm and is still working hard to get it back in shape. Also he signed with Berea College and will play for them next year.

The seniors didn't give up just had alot working against them IMHO.

Question, why not look for a young assistant coach from Farragut, Houston Co, Germantown,or Bartlett,etc. about the position, True money would be down, but most would jump at chance to be a head coach in AAA. Find someone that will stay and grow with team.

With what they are paying the football coaches I think they could bring in some top coaches! We need to be fair across the board when it comes to athletics.

One has to look no further than Manchester, and hire Josh Morris,former Warren County standout, to lead us back into prominence. The Morris family name speaks for itself , as to the vast knowledge of the game and Josh has such a good disposition to the players he coaches. My only question, I know Josh has a degree from UT , but does he have a teaching certificate ?? Somebody please enlighten the "SWAMI" on this question !!!

Question, why not look for a young assistant coach from Farragut, Houston Co, Germantown,or Bartlett,etc. about the position, True money would be down, but most would jump at chance to be a head coach in AAA. Find someone that will stay and grow with team.

With what they are paying the football coaches I think they could bring in some top coaches! We need to be fair across the board when it comes to athletics.

Is the money for the football coaches coming from the booster club or from the board? I can't believe the WCEA would let negotiations take place. And how much are they paying the football coaches? Or is it all just speculation/rumors? Does anyone know the facts?