Seriously?? Are we that greedy??

wrestlingmama

No, in fact....I did not get teched!!! First of all, I am who I say I am. My original post did not come from my home computer.....but if you check....the rest of mine did!!! Second of all....no where on this site did it mention about costs for advertising until AFTER my original post. I know for a fact that if it was stated PRIOR to my posting...that GAELITE camps would've paid the advertising fee!!! They pay out thousands in advertising each year. And would never think of trying to get free advertisement when not allowed. And the better way to have went about it..instead of deleting twice without giving a reason....would be to delete it and contact the poster and explain that if he/she would like to advertise...that he/she would need to pay X amount!!! That way it would have been clear to both parties!

Yes, you did get teched! CoachT is still undefeated.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, in fact....I did not get teched!!! First of all, I am who I say I am. My original post did not come from my home computer.....but if you check....the rest of mine did!!! Second of all....no where on this site did it mention about costs for advertising until AFTER my original post. I know for a fact that if it was stated PRIOR to my posting...that GAELITE camps would've paid the advertising fee!!! They pay out thousands in advertising each year. And would never think of trying to get free advertisement when not allowed. And the better way to have went about it..instead of deleting twice without giving a reason....would be to delete it and contact the poster and explain that if he/she would like to advertise...that he/she would need to pay X amount!!! That way it would have been clear to both parties!

The advertising info is posted all over the boards but was not specifically on the wrestling board until yesterday. Now it is.