Greeneville Greene Devils in 2010

Carmichel kid is from NC. He had over 1,400 yards of offense last year at his old school. He use to play for Cocke County before that and was about the only player they had. He played PG for the second half of the season for Greenevilles basketball team and is the fastest guy on the track team, that includes the 2 fastest player in the Brac last year Rob Wright and Taylor Shuffler.

RyanD22, are you sure about that 1400 off. yards? I heard he played for a school that ran a 10-man offense and that he had over 9,000 total yards himself.

I've seen him play bb, I've seen him sprint. I've never seen him in football pads, but I keep hearing how he's going to be the greatest the Greeneville gridiron has ever seen. I guess we will all know come August...that is, if he's in a Devil uniform. I'm just sayin...

And the award for stirring the pot goes to...lol c'mon man. He played for Cherokee last year; the Cherokee Nation (not the one in Rogersville). I hope hes coachable. I don't see our man coming in and taking the starting position away from Tanner in this situation. Caine and company know what they're doin :roflol: nooo sweat, just another horse in the stable.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carmichel kid is from NC. He had over 1,400 yards of offense last year at his old school. He use to play for Cocke County before that and was about the only player they had. He played PG for the second half of the season for Greenevilles basketball team and is the fastest guy on the track team, that includes the 2 fastest player in the Brac last year Rob Wright and Taylor Shuffler.

RyanD22, are you sure about that 1400 off. yards? I heard he played for a school that ran a 10-man offense and that he had over 9,000 total yards himself.

I've seen him play bb, I've seen him sprint. I've never seen him in football pads, but I keep hearing how he's going to be the greatest the Greeneville gridiron has ever seen. I guess we will all know come August...that is, if he's in a Devil uniform. I'm just sayin...

And the award for stirring the pot goes to...lol c'mon man. He played for Cherokee last year; the Cherokee Nation (not the one in Rogersville). I hope hes coachable. I don't see our man coming in and taking the starting position away from Tanner in this situation. Caine and company know what they're doin :shock: nooo sweat, just another horse in the stable.

stewart doesnt have the arm carmichael has.....or the wheels. so im guessin he'll have the startin position

i honestly dont think any team in the brac can block greenevilles d line....heard the hall kid thats and upcoming junior sqautted 550 lbs today :shock: ...that pretty amazing. him and rollins are the returning starters that have started over 50 games combined in the freshman and sophmore years. there is also great talent to go along with them.

An additional year of experience for Tanner as the starting QB of a playoff caliber team is more valuable to the program than throwing in some stud to sling it around for a season...in my opinion. However, I do agree that the D-line is pretty sound heading into this season to say the least. Who is going to take over in the secondary though???

An additional year of experience for Tanner as the starting QB of a playoff caliber team is more valuable to the program than throwing in some stud to sling it around for a season...in my opinion. However, I do agree that the D-line is pretty sound heading into this season to say the least. Who is going to take over in the secondary though???

I'm with you Charlie...and I didn't notice anything wrong with his wheels either.

great question.... i think it will be jefferson and shuffler at corner and carmichael in center field. jefferson played a little when brock was hurt and did pretty well. but hes gotta work on his coverage a little. and the other two (being the 2 fastest players in the brac) should be able to keep most recievers in front of em.

• 2 weeks later...

i heard a few of the baseball players are coming out to play some football. brennen hollowell, taylor blair, and john micheal..... all three are very very good athletes and would help the recieving core and defensive backs.. and big JUICE from chuckey doak, any word on these new players?????? also kelby wilson, derrik thornton, david sandavol, and drew fezzell were all missing from the spring game do to soccer. so the wide outs will definetly be in good shape :huh:

Wide outs are covered. Back feild is covered. O-line is covered. DEFENSE is AMAZING. Ole Ballard has to many weapons. He won't know what to do with them all. This is going to be a crazy year for the devils and there fans. But everyone is goin to hop on that train to cookeville again. But this time the gold ball is comin back with them.