Bolivar vs. Liberty - AA State Championship

cmeister

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bolivar you guys played tough and seemed more hungry than Liberty. I expected to see Nebuntyn on here talking about "book it". Guess he's in hiding now. It's been a long exciting road to the Boro this year, and I'm proud of my boys(Marshall Co.) on a great season. I have no argument in this race, but if Bolivar beat Liberty 4 out of 5 times, there can't be any excuses about who was the better team. Great job to both teams though, hopefully we'll(Marshall Co.) see you guys back next year. Everyone be safe and god bless!!!!

Congratulations to Bolivar Central, they were the better team. And to Mr. MC 1992.... Never will I hide from anyone, I will never take these boards personal and I will never go report to anyone because I don't like something you say on these boards. Life is bigger than the 5 mile area of the world you are from. I will stand by what I said, West TN has the best Men's basketball and that's a fact, the Rutherford County newspaper said the same thing read the article from Friday and since you are so in love with Coach T, There is a link to this article on the home page.....And the article is based on facts. I am not from Tennessee, I just like to see good Basketball. MC 1992.... Here is a disclaimer just for you..... This article is based solely on the opinions of Nate, this article is not based on the beliefs of Coach T or any of his sponsors. :?: MC 1992 I had to do that, now if you tell on me, I will not get in trouble....LMAO! MC 1992.... I am sure you are a good guy, and your opinions don't make up who you are, only a 'shallow' individual would believe that. I will always say what's on my mind and stand for what I believe in and I don't care who likes it... Because you can't please everybody. Now that I have said that, I am about to read all the local headlines about this West Tennesse dominance, you have a great day! :thumb:

That was two good teams from West TN that cleaned the slate at the boro, I and many others congratulate both teams and hats off to Bolivar for always find the will and the way to win.

Now, Mr Nate, here's the problem. You don't know how to debate someone with just the facts and then let the stats and the facts speak for themselves. You reach a point where when someone disagrees with your point of view, you resort to demeaning that person and belittling them. Anyone can pull your posting history and see that as a FACT! Book It! If in fact you have gotten “in trouble” for anything, that is more than likely the cause. We all understand this is a pretty open forum and you can say whatever is on your mind; however, it doesn’t give you the right to speak down on folks that you know nothing about. Remember, the kids read this forum as well, and with someone dropping down in the gutter to sling insults makes it seem OK for them to do it as well. Be a man and set the good example.

As for the question of you hiding?? Geez, I’d almost have to agree. Whenever Liberty would win or do something great, you would be online in minutes. When the draw took place for the states, you jumped on immediately…..not to crow about how well your team would do against your bracket, BUT, to jump on and create a thread to goad other schools into an argument. Luckily no one bit. Liberty lost in a great matchup and game, and the first peep we hear from you comes the next day, and it is to deride someone else. I know it’s a 2 hour 45 minute drive back to Jackson, but, JEA, AT&T, and Charter don’t turn off the internet after midnight, I know, because I've seen you posting then.

That was two good teams from West TN that cleaned the slate at the boro, I and many others congratulate both teams and hats off to Bolivar for always find the will and the way to win.

Now, Mr Nate, here's the problem. You don't know how to debate someone with just the facts and then let the stats and the facts speak for themselves. You reach a point where when someone disagrees with your point of view, you resort to demeaning that person and belittling them. Anyone can pull your posting history and see that as a FACT! Book It! If in fact you have gotten “in trouble” for anything, that is more than likely the cause. We all understand this is a pretty open forum and you can say whatever is on your mind; however, it doesn’t give you the right to speak down on folks that you know nothing about. Remember, the kids read this forum as well, and with someone dropping down in the gutter to sling insults makes it seem OK for them to do it as well. Be a man and set the good example.

As for the question of you hiding?? Geez, I’d almost have to agree. Whenever Liberty would win or do something great, you would be online in minutes. When the draw took place for the states, you jumped on immediately…..not to crow about how well your team would do against your bracket, BUT, to jump on and create a thread to goad other schools into an argument. Luckily no one bit. Liberty lost in a great matchup and game, and the first peep we hear from you comes the next day, and it is to deride

someone else. I know it’s a 2 hour 45 minute drive back to Jackson, but, JEA, AT&T, and Charter don’t

turn off the internet after midnight, I know, because I've seen you posting then.

Mr.VPN Mike.... LMAO! Let me start off by saying this... Everything that I say on here I stand by and if you don't like it build a bridge and get over it. I don't owe you an explanation for when and what time I post on coachT. By the way, I am still in Middle Tn visiting with my daughter, she attends college here.... I wouldn't put anything on here that I didn't want my child to see. And if you must know my daughter attends College for free, based on her merit and being an outstanding student, she graduated from Liberty in 2009.....And teachers and administration would agree with what I said. while I don't have child psychology down to a science... No one has ever questioned my ability with children....by the way Mr. Mike, JEA and Charter doesn't work in Memphis... But since you thought that I lived in Jackson based on what someone told you or what you assumed, that's what gossip does for you... Next time talk to the source. I am a fan of West Tn basketball....I wanted Liberty to win, and they didn't.....I am ok with Bolivar winning, they deserve it.... They were the better team. Again I never take these threads personal

and life is bigger than CoachT. Again, I say this with extra extra strong conviction I don't care what you think. Have a good evening Vpn Mike. If you dont like my post don't read them.....now book that!