Top Ten Teams in the Mid-State week 3

MrNoitAll

Birdie told me last night that this year there are a lot of teams who can beat anybody on a given day and that the top 10 teams may be a movin each week….so stay tune until next week and we may some more changes.

1. Beech---yes I spell the best pitcher in the state “Cat” because she is awesome on the mound and at the plate! She is goin to be takin her team to the top….saw some good teams this weekend in Walker Valley and Soddy Daisy and don’t believe they can beat these ladies! Go "Cat"!

2. Riverdale---I think that they know how to win and they have some very good coaches in the “Big Man” and the “Weave”. Not the best team that Riverdale has ever had but they have good chemistry within and that is very important with winners. The best team doesn’t always win but the team that believes in the coaches and each other will go a long way. These groups of coaches are doin a good job but still don’t think they can beat the “Cat”.

3. Dickson County---will be playin this week in the “Boro” against some very good teams and kind of excited to see if they can break out of third place.

4. Lawrence County---the group of fine ladies are gettin it done down in the south part of the Mid-State. Had a great win last week over the “Football School” and looks like they are for real.

5 Clarksville Northeast---had some very good wins this past weekend and have a pitcher who is goin to be givin folks trouble all year. Should give the “Ladies from Dickson” all that they want in district.

6. Marshall County---have dropped down but does not mean that they are not still a very good team. To me they are the biggest surprise in the Mid-State so far, great job ladies.

7. Creek Wood---have lost some very tough games to some very good teams but simple mistakes are hurtin this team, still know doubt that they should be in the “Boro” this year.

8. Camden---another team that should be in the “Boro” I have not had a chance yet to see them play but the word in the park is that they are for real. We will know more about them after they play Creek Wood.

9. Coffee County---this is “Birdie’s” team and these ladies have been playin real well, but do not see them beaten them teams from the East to get to the “Boro”

10. Lincoln County----had a hard lost last week against Coacht’s team and still lookin good. I have a feelin that they will have a good weekend and we will find out if they deserve to be in the top 10. Good luck Ladies!

Teams that are pushin to be listed:

Wilson Central, Goodpasture, Forrest, Cornersville, Summertown are all good schools with some good things yet to come!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One and Two are right even though it could be debated all day long about who should be listed #1. Riverdale should have it until de-throned as much as I too hate to admit it. After that there is no justification for any of those teams to be listed as the talent is so dispersed this year any one of those teams could beat the other on a given day. News flash! MJ beat the girls from 840 throwing the black and blue district into a tumult yet again... Gonna be a hot one on WC's home terf later this season.

Camden beat Creek Wood at Creek Wood 4-3. The Lady Lions haven't really even found their bats yet. If they do, they will be scary-good come play-off time.

Well it looks like the "ole crystal ball" is goin to have to be workin over time this weekend with all of these games bein playin in the "Indian Tourney in the Boro and surroundin counties". I hate to be the one to inform you but we will be havin a major changes in the Top Ten Polls come Monday! Heck all of these teams from 3 or down are a losin and then losin to people that they shouldnt have.....then some of them teams that are tryin to get ready for the playoffs better be gettin ready in a hurry cause it is only a month or so off and then we will be a talkin about next year!

Weather is a goin to be great this weekend and I can not think of anything that I would rather be a doin than gettin in the dirt! :bored:

Camden beat Creek Wood at Creek Wood 4-3. The Lady Lions haven't really even found their bats yet. If they do, they will be scary-good come play-off time.

Camden will put up 10 runs against Creekwoods pitching and defense when their bats come around!

Where are those bats coming around from your local Wal-Mart. Over half the team couldn't buy a hit. :bored:

A struggling Tullahoma team beat the #4 team in the rankings 2-1. I'm sure that was a shock to everyone, especiallly Lawrence Co.

I have learned from this weekend that most people reading this post would say "who is Lawrence County?"

Looks from this weekend that most people know who Lawrence County is now.... :twisted: