District 7 AAA

BHSVB

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominated? I bet the Blaze could have won 20-0 if they wanted to. Page is 1-4-2 against A/AA teams this season. How or why are they even on Blackman's AAA schedule? Good luck to the Blaze this weekend in Tullahoma. Hoping for a match-up with Clarksville this weekend...

You know facts. i think i will actually have to agree with you. While Oakland has played top teams like Father Ryan and PJII tonight. And siegel having an extremely tough schedule. It has seemed that Blackman's schedule has been particularly weak. But with that said. Vice is an accomplished coach. So i dont doubt anything he does

The game of the district 7 AAA season could be Siegel vs. Blackman.

Siegel has played one of the toughest schedules in the mid-state. Blackman has played one of the easiest schedules in the mid-state. Add to that, Siegel will be attempting to avenge a 7-2 spanking from Blackman a year ago. I will be out of town and hate to miss this game, but cannot wait to see the outcome.

Current records (7AAA, Overall) and upcoming games...

Riverdale (2-0, 6-3), Siegel (1-0, 6-4), Blackman (1-0-1, 6-0-2), Lavergne (1-1, 5-3-2), Oakland (1-1-1, 2-4-2), Smyrna (0-4, 2-4-1).

Monday, April 19

McCallie at Riverdale, 5:30p

Smyrna at Mt. Juliet, 7p

Tuesday, April 20

Smyrna at Columbia Central, 5p

* Lavergne at Siegel, 7p

Oakland at Mt. Juliet, 7p

Thursday, April 22

* Oakland at Riverdale, 7p

Friday, April 23

* Smyrna at Lavergne, 7p

* Blackman at Siegel, 7p

just looking ahead to the week. This is what we have been waiting to see. Huge District match ups this week. Siegel V LaVergne. Oakland V Riverdale. Siegel V Blackman. All of these seem like they will be great games to watch. Hopefully i will be able to catch them all.

But lets start with Siegel V LaVergne. What are some predictions?

Predictions for this week :

Siegel should beat Lavergne, might be a low scoring game, as both have solid backlines. Siegel wins 1-0.

Riverdale over Oakland 3-1. Riverdale should control the midfield with Plietez, Oakland should keep it close but depth should help Riverdale in the end.

Siegel vs Blackman. Both quality sides, think both have even talent, but think it will depend on who scores first since it will be a very emotional game. Siegel will be looking to revenge last years game, Blackman will be looking to prove itself. I dont see either side having a clear advatage at any position so I could see a tie, 2-2.

Should be a good week of soccer, the following weeks games will be some great soccer as well, Riverdale,Lavergne at Blackman, and Riverdale playing Siegel.