Chattanooga Teams

BucBaseball

I don't really consider District 5 as being Chattanooga teams, only Districts 6 and 7.

McMinn Central, Polk Co. and Upperman (District 8) would be my picks. Sequatchie Co. has an outside shot. This Region is fortunate Goodpasture moved to District 9 and CPA moved to District 10.

JMHO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With so much LUCK on their side they may end up in the state tournament.

what "LUCK" are you talking about?

The luck of moving down from AA to A at the same time they have so many strong senior players! It's like the perfect storm! They would have been competitive in AA, but it would have been hard to make it to the state tournament. Not very lucky for the smaller schools who have been in A. Hey, good luck!

oh i was confused haha but i'm sure the team appreciates the support. We have a good amount of seniors and a solid junior in Tyler Garner and an up and coming sophomore Clayton Parker. The boys are working hard and trying to accomplish the goal of winning state but we'll see how that goes. Garrett Baugh is a friend of the family and the whole Buccaneer family is praying for him. By any chance do you know if the state tourny is in the Boro or Cookeville?

With so much LUCK on their side they may end up in the state tournament.

what "LUCK" are you talking about?

The luck of moving down from AA to A at the same time they have so many strong senior players! It's like the perfect storm! They would have been competitive in AA, but it would have been hard to make it to the state tournament. Not very lucky for the smaller schools who have been in A. Hey, good luck!

I agree that Boyd is sittin' pretty right now! The change gives them the advantage, that's for sure. Good luck to Grace going into the districts!!!

the bucs would've been a solid AA team, and are a good A team in my opinion. The bucs have a solid pitching staff with 4 rightys and a lefty that throw around 80. and they hit the ball very well. the line up is solid from 1 to 9 and have about 7 players that have homered and 4 have multiple HRs this season. as long as they keep their heads on straight they will be a tough A team to beat.

I agree for the most part but their achilles tendon is in the field. Shortstop has been a shaky spot this season. I dont know if you could count the errors on two hands, honeslty.. Maybe not even three. The pitching rotation has been the strong point of the team this year, along with the run production coming from Senior corner outfielders, Trey McCalla and Andrew Crowe. Both of these boys have accounted for a large amount of the offense. Both homering several times. As long as the Bucs keep their heads on straight and figure out what to do in the middle infield, I believe they can get to sub state and win, later making the first appearance to the State tournament in school history. Good Luck to all!

I agree for the most part but their achilles tendon is in the field. Shortstop has been a shaky spot this season. I dont know if you could count the errors on two hands, honeslty.. Maybe not even three. The pitching rotation has been the strong point of the team this year, along with the run production coming from Senior corner outfielders, Trey McCalla and Andrew Crowe. Both of these boys have accounted for a large amount of the offense. Both homering several times. As long as the Bucs keep their heads on straight and figure out what to do in the middle infield, I believe they can get to sub state and win, later making the first appearance to the State tournament in school history. Good Luck to all!

The way things have come together for Boyd, the way I see it, it is theirs to lose!