CODY ROBINSON UP TO EIGHT OFFERS

spotrssp

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody seems like he is really doing some great things down in WC. Here is his offer list.

1.Duke

2.Syracuse

3.Vanderbilt

4.MTSU

5.WKU

6.Memphis

7.Tulane

8.UTC

Also these are in no particular order. I am always happy when a hometown TN kid is doing so well.

Man what a awesome list of schools!!!He must be feeling great!!congrats to him and his family!!! has he decided yet?

Cody seems like he is really doing some great things down in WC. Here is his offer list.

1.Duke

2.Syracuse

3.Vanderbilt

4.MTSU

5.WKU

6.Memphis

7.Tulane

8.UTC

Also these are in no particular order. I am always happy when a hometown TN kid is doing so well.

Man what a awesome list of schools!!!He must be feeling great!!congrats to him and his family!!! has he decided yet?

Last I heard he was taking visit. I don't know when he will commit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope he decides to go to Vandy, They need somebody like him. I would say UT but they still haven't got their act together enough to recognize In-State recruits who would be good for them.

I wouldn't say that by my count on the list I have, Tennessee has offered at-least (9) In-State prospects.

9 out of hundreds, they need to reconize that this kids a)has ties to them, b)wants to play for them, he's all vol if they would look at him. The problem is they recruit to much in georgia and florida then their own state. alot of vol fans have a problem with this, I dont really have a problem with it, but I can reconize when someone is waiting on their state school to offer. He would probally give his all to Tennessee every time he is on the field.

Dooley and staff are doing a good job. Tennessee does not have the talent to fill an SEC roster. There are not as many D1 athletes in this state. If Dooley and staff thinks Robinson can play for them he will offer. If he doesn't, he won't. It is that simple. Cody will do well wherever he ends up. He comes from a great family