Maryville Rebels 2010. How good will they be?

REBELRON

BigEarl....Eye apollogize fer ML....Hit jist deepends whatchee lookin fer......

If'un ewe iz lookin fer a good auto body program, a purty vue, and gurl's bowlin' and baskitbawl....Eye'd say Hairatige ......

A skool wif a big ole dubble deckur press box, speekers that can bee hurd ovur at Harold Kidds, some grait rock music on Seenyour talent day, and a rilly good PA man and top notch TV crew.....Will-Yum Blunt wood be tha anser.....

A skool wif fanz wif good farkin' skills, a 6'6" fan wif hiz own shootin' rainge and MLREB targits, and a playback man wif a AllenWick peddygree......Alcouh wood be fer ewe......

Orr finely a skool wif a safety rool agin brangin live animals and deadly flag polls two tha gaims, a skool wif 37% ov tha posts on tha coacht messige bored (accordin' two MLREB), iz intwo makin munny one way orr tha othur, haz a grait recrootin' / good playur reelocashun/ garbige servuss all rapped intwo one....then eye'd say Mairvul wood be yore choyce..... :roflol:

lmao.gif

That Robinette kid played Middle School ball at Heritage, right? How's his dad doing? Maryville gonna hire him?

I wonder why he would play at Heritage? They have always lived in the city of Maryville. Do you think it was superior instructions?....... :blush::roflol:

Hey 'lil reb, can you help Alcoa learn the system so they can red shirt freshman QB's like the big red machine? :lol:

BC...you must talk to Stars about that one. He is the recruiting coordinator and appliance administrator. I do like how he pulled that one off though. He did miss that big ole defensive tackle that came strolling into the weight room a few weeks ago. I guess the free garbage service bit can't reach all those Maryville recruits.

It is interesting the way you throw around the word "racist". You use it often but after you answer my question (below) I doubt we will have to hear it again.

..Is there something you want to tell us MLREB?

I want to hear it from you.. Are you for the Maryville flag or against it? This will settle things between you and me.

I'm waiting for you to answer MLREB.

Just recalling your past posts that got you banned for a week Blade. Remember?.... :roflol:

I like the Maryville flag. Black with the word Rebels running top to bottom in black with a white back ground. Does that settle it Blade? Now run off and call a sports talk show with your incredibly boring rhetorical questions. Jimmy slap you around again yesterday? I understand he gets a kick out of the ownership of you. Heck....even John takes a swat every now and then.....hilarious.

BC...you must talk to Stars about that one. He is the recruiting coordinator and appliance administrator.

ML.....that 'appliance administrator' keeps me inn trubble.....mommaSTARS sed 3 good used reefridgee-raytors ain't enuff...So eye'm lookin fer anuther good used one on my garbige route today.....And we all nose that........

BC...you must talk to Stars about that one. He is the recruiting coordinator and appliance administrator.

ML.....that 'appliance administrator' keeps me inn trubble.....mommaSTARS sed 3 good used reefridgee-raytors ain't enuff...So eye'm lookin fer anuther good used one on my garbige route today.....And we all nose that........

You would think the garbage routes would keep you well stocked in slightly used appliances. It's a good recruiting tool for winning momma's over. Free garbage service is so "yesterday".

You would think the garbage routes would keep you well stocked in slightly used appliances. It's a good recruiting tool for winning momma's over. Free garbage service is so "yesterday".

ML......Eye ben studdy-un this sitchy-ashun...and dee-versey-fying maybe tha way two go......Did ewe notuss inn tha 'momma ain't happy' viddy-o.... that one fellur looked like Della Mae's "Bo'...playin tha mouth harp and smokin' tha Swisher....??....and the jug playur iz a spittin' imige ov Rebullsman...... :roflol:

ML......Eye ben studdy-un this sitchy-ashun...and dee-versey-fying maybe tha way two go......Did ewe notuss inn tha 'momma ain't happy' viddy-o.... that one fellur looked like Della Mae's "Bo'...playin tha mouth harp and smokin' tha Swisher....??....and the jug playur iz a spittin' imige ov Rebullsman...... :roflol:

I am usually pullin' out of the jug.......not blowin' into it! :D

Edited by Rebelsman

I sure am glad that all you guys are getting along so well... it is good to be back. Been doing some traveling and adjusting (all that dang sand can drive you nuts). The REBELS are looking good coming out of dead period and should get significant contribution from their incoming sophs. The equipment room is open and that smell is in the air , it is FOOTBALL time! GO REBELS!