Sequatchie Valley Football 2010

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KL has been busy this winter and spring, but KL is glad to be back on the T and ready to discuss some fall football with spring practice right around the corner for most schools. KL has been working on the car and just got the rims back on a few weeks back. KL has special rims that go on the car for the summer time. KL was wondering if the Pirates were looking at to run the same style of Defense as last year?

• 3 weeks later...

Old Pirate says with them Jasper youngons working to pose for Popeye commercials and the Whitwell Tigers having the same coach for another year makes OP figure they's plenty of work to do in the valley. The article in the paper states Coach Boeck as saying his players run likes they's a pulling loaded wagons and the Pirates will have the speedway boys but are without a field general and don't rightly know ifin they's are built to take a bigger and more physical team head-on and win. Lest ways it will be great to sees a little futeball.

OP... Its been a while since I've been on. You know me, I'm always routing for them tigers!.... however I'm not expecting much this year. :thumb: ... As far as your question about Cole Tucker, I can't say that it is true... actually I'm really close with a lot of his friends and haven't heard one word about it. As a matter of fact I believe they went up to Grundy to scrimmage a little a week or 2 ago and Mr. Tucker is still tossin the ball.

To your "bully of the valley" question... I'm sure it will be So. Pit..... Unless you guys lost a lot of talent and aren't making up for it with younger kids... I haven't heard anything about Jasper but I'm assuming they will be about the same as last year. Unfortunely for right now I dont think Whitwell is going to be any better... and I fear they might be worse. I'm only basing this off of who we have playing though. Most of our "Size" is gone this year. All the big boys are graduating and most of the younger guys were nowhere close to as big as the seniors. There's a few decent sized guys but not like last year..... Of course last year we were slow so maybe these smaller guys will add a little speed.... WHO KNOWS?

I'll let ya know once I get a chance to watch them practice or scrimmage a little. I'm ready for the fall, I do know that for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone in the Sequatchie Valley should join in and nominate any young lads in the valley that you think The Living Legend should evaluate for legend status this fall. I will grace everyone in the valley with my presence at least once or twice during the season, but everyone please understand that a living legend such as myself has to make time for everyone in the valley and therefore everyone will hopefully cherish the brief time you get to spend with a legend like myself.

My predicition for the order in the valley goes.

1. South Pit

2. Sequatchie

3. Bledsoe

4. Grundy

5. Marion

6. Whitwell.

Old Pirate says FNJ jest some folkes in Jasvegas ticked off. OP done and went heard about them ther Jasper folkes a steaming bout how some thinks they will be this year. Recon.....theys still a wearing some of them rose colored glasses theys still have lying around. Lest ways OP says ifin you take a plow horse to the kentucky derby don't mean he's a ther-o-bread.......Dad burnit......OP jest remembered some plow horse ear-holed them ther studs wearing orange /black. Recon miracles does happen,,,,figure BB folkes knows that already thou...... :roflol: