"T"he BallExperts 2010 State Tournament Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the current state champions from Murfreesboro? the riverdale lady warriors? heard they have this awesome sophmore pitcher that dominates in the circle. averages over 12 k's a game? anyone know anything about her? what about that team? they surprised everyone last year. they may try and do it again. I bet beech comes through this year. but i would never count out soddy. can't wait to see them two play.

Beech, Covington and Trinity

I saw that Camden is the only quality win on Covington's schedule, who pitched for Camden in that game? :flower:

How many Quality wins does Creek Wood have?

Hmmm let me see. Goodpasture, Lexington, Camden, Maryville, Coffee County. Will have some more quality opponents next weekend in Cornersville, Sequatchie County, and Coffee County again. :thumb:

what about the current state champions from Murfreesboro? the riverdale lady warriors? heard they have this awesome sophmore pitcher that dominates in the circle. averages over 12 k's a game? anyone know anything about her? what about that team? they surprised everyone last year. they may try and do it again. I bet beech comes through this year. but i would never count out soddy. can't wait to see them two play.

Riverdale's pitcher is very solid in the circle. However I do not think she is good enough yet to hold down a high powered offense. When she pitched against Creek Wood she gave up three homeruns. Riverdale is very talented and well coached but not quite good enough to win state again this year. :flower:

Riverdale's pitcher is very solid in the circle. However I do not think she is good enough yet to hold down a high powered offense. When she pitched against Creek Wood she gave up three homeruns. Riverdale is very talented and well coached but not quite good enough to win state again this year. :flower:

i agree with you there. i don't think she has the maturity as a leader. she is in it for herself right now. hopefully she'll learn and grow up a little. but, can also say that it is great not to hear that darn drum. if it is banging, we can hardly hear it. i think they will go down hill and down hill fast.

Well Folks it seems like High School Softball season just got here but in 5 weeks a few hard working & sometimes lucky teams will be making that most awaited trip back to the “Boro” to challenge for the “State Title” in their respective classification & the rest will be starting their summer vacation or buying a ticket if they want to see a softball game at the “Boro” As many others have I’ve been able to watch a lot of games this spring & a few have stood out from the rest of the crowd as favorites to win it all this year! Now the boards have been pretty quiet of late & not much smack talk goin on between the schools so I’m going to go ahead & make my predictions a couple of weeks earlier than I did last year so we can go ahead & start this discussion. I know my picks last year didn’t go very well, I was 1 for 3 in the 09 picks but all 3 teams I picked did make it to the championship game 2 of the picks in a losing effort. That maybe the case this year as there is some very good teams in this state that will be vying for the “State title” at the “Boro” come May. :popcorneater:

AAA- Last year I picked Beech to win in this classification but they fell just short of closing the deal. I don’t believe they will this year! Soddy Daisy should be right there but just don’t believe that it is their year this time….probably next year! Beech has been proving this year so far how good they are & don't think they are done yet!! Kat will seal the deal in 2010 Beech= AAA Champs!

AA- Last year I picked Goodpasture to win in this classification & they also fell just narrowly short to a good team in the “U”. But I don’t think Goodpasture will even get to play in the title game this year. Now I know that I made a lot of them fans from the “U” mad at me because I didn’t pick them to win it all last year but I’m not going to hold that against them this year! Unicoi will have a tough schedule to get thru at the “Boro” again this year to repeat but it is hard to bet against the reining champs coming back with most of their weapons! Unicoi= AA Champs!

A- Last year I picked Trinity to win in this classification & they were the only team I picked that came thru. This year they are going to have a hard battle before them to repeat especially after losing a couple of great softball players to the collegiate field but they may still have what it takes to get the job done from what I watched during the "Warrior Classic". I’m sure that the teams in “Marshall Co. are going try their best to make sure they don’t “repeat”! And if some one is going to dethrone the “Champs” it will be Cornersville! They also have a very good team with great pitching, but once again it is very hard to bet against the reining champs! Trinity= A Champs!

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets You should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams! :popcorneater:

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling in 2010!

:popcorneater:

Well we at the "U" appriciate it, unfortunately unless this power house of athletes don't get some carma on the "TEAM" word we"ll just be here watchin. Alot of look @ me going on in this lil ole town. If things don't change and the PARENTS, dont change we wom't leave the mountains. We have what it takes, just to much love lost for alot of folks. ;)

;)

Well Folks it seems like High School Softball season just got here but in 5 weeks a few hard working & sometimes lucky teams will be making that most awaited trip back to the “Boro” to challenge for the “State Title” in their respective classification & the rest will be starting their summer vacation or buying a ticket if they want to see a softball game at the “Boro” As many others have I’ve been able to watch a lot of games this spring & a few have stood out from the rest of the crowd as favorites to win it all this year! Now the boards have been pretty quiet of late & not much smack talk goin on between the schools so I’m going to go ahead & make my predictions a couple of weeks earlier than I did last year so we can go ahead & start this discussion. I know my picks last year didn’t go very well, I was 1 for 3 in the 09 picks but all 3 teams I picked did make it to the championship game 2 of the picks in a losing effort. That maybe the case this year as there is some very good teams in this state that will be vying for the “State title” at the “Boro” come May. :roflol:

AAA- Last year I picked Beech to win in this classification but they fell just short of closing the deal. I don’t believe they will this year! Soddy Daisy should be right there but just don’t believe that it is their year this time….probably next year! Beech has been proving this year so far how good they are & don't think they are done yet!! Kat will seal the deal in 2010 Beech= AAA Champs!

AA- Last year I picked Goodpasture to win in this classification & they also fell just narrowly short to a good team in the “U”. But I don’t think Goodpasture will even get to play in the title game this year. Now I know that I made a lot of them fans from the “U” mad at me because I didn’t pick them to win it all last year but I’m not going to hold that against them this year! Unicoi will have a tough schedule to get thru at the “Boro” again this year to repeat but it is hard to bet against the reining champs coming back with most of their weapons! Unicoi= AA Champs!

A- Last year I picked Trinity to win in this classification & they were the only team I picked that came thru. This year they are going to have a hard battle before them to repeat especially after losing a couple of great softball players to the collegiate field but they may still have what it takes to get the job done from what I watched during the "Warrior Classic". I’m sure that the teams in “Marshall Co. are going try their best to make sure they don’t “repeat”! And if some one is going to dethrone the “Champs” it will be Cornersville! They also have a very good team with great pitching, but once again it is very hard to bet against the reining champs! Trinity= A Champs!

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets You should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams! :?:

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling in 2010!

:shock:

Well we at the "U" appriciate it, unfortunately unless this power house of athletes don't get some carma on the "TEAM" word we"ll just be here watchin. Alot of look @ me going on in this lil ole town. If things don't change and the PARENTS, dont change we wom't leave the mountains. We have what it takes, just to much love lost for alot of folks. :?:

:lol:

Scoob,

Just a l'il 'heads up' for ya: When responding TO a quote, don't put your cursor BEFORE the last 'quote' when you start typin'. That way it won't appear the way it does above...like Tball wrote all that. Good luck to the 'U,' but watch out for them Marshall Countians. They're ~HOT!~ right now.

Well we at the "U" appriciate it, unfortunately unless this power house of athletes don't get some carma on the "TEAM" word we"ll just be here watchin. Alot of look @ me going on in this lil ole town. If things don't change and the PARENTS, dont change we wom't leave the mountains. We have what it takes, just to much love lost for alot of folks.

Well "SCOOB" The "U" will have its work cut out to get back to the "BORO" again this year! But like I said it is hard to bet against the reigning "Champs" If you do make it don't expect to be able to "WIN IT ALL" narrowly like you did each game last year. Ya'll kinda came in flying under the radar last year but this year all eyes will be on "U"!! The other teams there will pay more attention to what they must do to beat you this time I can assure you. Ya'll better be ready to put a bunch of runs on the score board cause I'm pretty sure there are going to be some teams there who are going to score more runs than what you had scored on the "U" last year! :shock: I guess we will know something after the Elizabethton game tonight if the team can pull it together! :roflol:

:?:

Well we at the "U" appriciate it, unfortunately unless this power house of athletes don't get some carma on the "TEAM" word we"ll just be here watchin. Alot of look @ me going on in this lil ole town. If things don't change and the PARENTS, dont change we wom't leave the mountains. We have what it takes, just to much love lost for alot of folks.

Well "SCOOB" The "U" will have its work cut out to get back to the "BORO" again this year! But like I said it is hard to bet against the reigning "Champs" If you do make it don't expect to be able to "WIN IT ALL" narrowly like you did each game last year. Ya'll kinda came in flying under the radar last year but this year all eyes will be on "U"!! The other teams there will pay more attention to what they must do to beat you this time I can assure you. Ya'll better be ready to put a bunch of runs on the score board cause I'm pretty sure there are going to be some teams there who are going to score more runs than what you had scored on the "U" last year! :ph34r: I guess we will know something after the Elizabethton game tonight if the team can pull it together! :)

:?

It's a done deal! Lucked by another one. :) Under the radar as usual. :o The lady Blues played like they had a purpose! Nice to see that fire again.