#1 W University School of Jackson

#3 E/M Franklin Road Academy @

#2 W Jackson Christian School

#3 W St. George's @

#2 E/M Donelson Christian Academy

#4 W Evangelical Christian School @

#1 E/M Knoxville Webb

hows ECS this year?

#1 pitcher is pretty good...lefty, throws pretty hard...Jamison, the QB on the football team. The offense is suspect and pitching drops off a bit after the first starter. They've improved as the year has progressed but they have very little margin for error against a good team. I'd be surprised to see them take a game from Webb. If they do it will be the first one but I'd still say Webb should take it in two. ECS is really young and will bring back most of their team next year and be pretty good.

I'll be interested to see the kid from ECS. Assume he's pitching Friday night. He's an Ole Miss signee, isn't he? Webb's field is a pitcher's park (solid grass field, deep fences) so it will be interesting to see how he handles Webb's bats, which are very strong.

He has verbally committed to Ole Miss, but not signed since he's just a junior. Don't know for a fact, but I doubt Ole Miss offered based on his pitching. He's exceptionally fast with a good arm, solid outfielder.

I'll be interested to see the kid from ECS. Assume he's pitching Friday night. He's an Ole Miss signee, isn't he? Webb's field is a pitcher's park (solid grass field, deep fences) so it will be interesting to see how he handles Webb's bats, which are very strong.

He has verbally committed to Ole Miss, but not signed since he's just a junior. Don't know for a fact, but I doubt Ole Miss offered based on his pitching. He's exceptionally fast with a good arm, solid outfielder.

I think his offer came right after he ran a blistering 60 (no, I can't remember the time) in pretty cold weather. If he develops more as a pitcher I suppose he could end up throwing for Ole Miss. You can never have enough lefties, obviously, but you're correct that he was not offered based on his pitching first. I suspect they saw him run and had visions of Jordan Henry.

I think his offer came right after he ran a blistering 60 (no, I can't remember the time) in pretty cold weather. If he develops more as a pitcher I suppose he could end up throwing for Ole Miss. You can never have enough lefties, obviously, but you're correct that he was not offered based on his pitching first. I suspect they saw him run and had visions of Jordan Henry.

I believe his 60 time was 6.4, which is pretty impressive in those conditions especially. I know Will pretty well. I doubt he will ever see the mound at Ole Miss, but hey, you never know!