Sunbright Football 2010

Answer me this when is the last time Fartburg I mean Whatburg has been relivint in football? They can only compete with smaller schools than them. They have 4 times as many kids as us an they get lucky and beat us. They wouldnt play us when we had some of the best teams this county has ever seen. Blowfield I mean Chokefield doesnt have nothing any more they talk a big game but cant back it up. Oakdale well there just jokedale. We havent beaten Fartburg in a while because they wouldnt play us for a long time. We beat Blowfield a few years ago. Beat them bad like were going to do this year.

Well, aren't YOU the brightest bulb in the box? :roflol:

Let's look at the schedule from an unbiased viewpoint.

North Greene should be a victory, if not, something is seriously wrong.

Whitwell will be close but I think they pull out a close win over Sunbright. (1-1)

You are going to really struggle against Coalfield, especially at "The Jackets Nest" (1-2)

Jellico... see North Greene. (2-2)

Red Boiling Springs... they gave you all a game last year and they're not as bad as they were for years... but I think you get a close win. (3-2)

King's Academy PROBABLY is a win (4-2)

Oakdale... gonna be closer than in past years, but still probably a victory. (5-2)

OS... if the field is dry, OS wins by at least 2 touchdowns. If not, you have a chance, but I'm gonna mark it as a loss for now. (5-3)

Oneida is just too talented, so... (5-4)

Wartburg, while not spectacular, should beat you all. (5-5)

As for the play-offs, I'll say you get to the second round, so probably 6-6.

I keep looking over are schedule and I beleive we can honestly go 10-0. It will be tough playing all those doube a schools but we have a tough team. We could lose a couple but we will have to wait and see.

I look at your schedule and see at the VERY least 3 losses. AND thats not the BAD news! The bad news is that your schedule is weak as water. You MIGHT win 1 game in the playoffs and then will get ran off the field in the second round.

Be realistic there is absolutely no way yall beat Oneida. OS and Wartburg will both beat you. I don't know anything about whitwell. Kings Academy is good enough to beat you on a good night for them. I'm all about confidence , but face it you guys arent that good yet. Another thing even if you did win 10 games look at that schedule tell me who you would have beat besides Oneida , that would be considered even an average team?

I keep looking over are schedule and I beleive we can honestly go 10-0. It will be tough playing all those doube a schools but we have a tough team. We could lose a couple but we will have to wait and see.

I look at your schedule and see at the VERY least 3 losses. AND thats not the BAD news! The bad news is that your schedule is weak as water. You MIGHT win 1 game in the playoffs and then will get ran off the field in the second round.

Be realistic there is absolutely no way yall beat Oneida. OS and Wartburg will both beat you. I don't know anything about whitwell. Kings Academy is good enough to beat you on a good night for them. I'm all about confidence , but face it you guys arent that good yet. Another thing even if you did win 10 games look at that schedule tell me who you would have beat besides Oneida , that would be considered even an average team?

OS should be pretty good this year.....don't be shocked if they beat Oneida.......both will beat Sunbright

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, aren't YOU the brightest bulb in the box? :roflol:

Let's look at the schedule from an unbiased viewpoint.

North Greene should be a victory, if not, something is seriously wrong.

Whitwell will be close but I think they pull out a close win over Sunbright. (1-1)

You are going to really struggle against Coalfield, especially at "The Jackets Nest" (1-2)

Jellico... see North Greene. (2-2)

Red Boiling Springs... they gave you all a game last year and they're not as bad as they were for years... but I think you get a close win. (3-2)

King's Academy PROBABLY is a win (4-2)

Oakdale... gonna be closer than in past years, but still probably a victory. (5-2)

OS... if the field is dry, OS wins by at least 2 touchdowns. If not, you have a chance, but I'm gonna mark it as a loss for now. (5-3)

Oneida is just too talented, so... (5-4)

Wartburg, while not spectacular, should beat you all. (5-5)

As for the play-offs, I'll say you get to the second round, so probably 6-6.

and if the breaks fall right and with a good bounce maybe 8-4 maybe. but if it goes south it could be bad, but that is why we play the games. good luck

Edited by CleatlessInjun

downanddistance I told you we would get an excuse. Why is it when sunbright gets beat the first thing you hear is "we were cheated". Why can't you admit that most of the time the better team wins. I used to like to see sunbright do good because they are a small school, but ever sence i have been on coach t and seen the post that some people from there are makeing i hope everyone you play this year beats you like a drum. At this point and time i would not worry about Wartburg you got more games before that beating roles into town on week 10.

I hate to agree with oletiger here, but he is sort of on the right path. Sunbright wasn't cheated so much as put at a disadvantage. The players were so pumped to play South Pitt, that when they were told Wednesday after school that they would be playing Lookout Valley instead (according to LV coaches they knew about the change since the weekend) they had a let down. Add a couple of game changing mistakes and there you go. I am not taking anything away from LV. They would have won their region easily that year had their qb not missed 4-5 games due to injury. He could run like the wind and had an average arm but he made the passes he had to.

Edited by suntiger

I wish these idioits would shut their mouths. There are actually some people in Sunbright that know something about football, and are good people. We will be descent this year, but we are gonna lose a few. Why make yourselves the whipping post on this site. I get tired or reading your alls illerate crap. Go pro create and get in little league and live out your alls glory days, or wishful glory days that is and leave the real football to the men. Oh wait, that's scary. On second thought forget about the pro creating idea. I know you both will talk crap, but go back and read your posts. If it doesn't embarass you all. I don't know what else to tell you. We get tired of reading it every year. Lets just see how this year plays out, be hopeful. Then talk reasonably about what happens. Wishful thinking though.