Sunbright Football 2010

On a mission? Oh, you mean like the Blues Brothers -"a mission from God?" You're saying Wartburg never wins? Except in the early 2000's when they went to the playoffs beating GOOD teams and blowing Sunbright off the field in the process! Keep talking pal; Wartburg, Coalfield and the like are going to be lying in wait come fall! And talk about coaching changes- seems like Sunbright had some turnover lately themselves....if memory serves me correctly!

They can lie all they want. They will be lying at our feet when we play the this year. Coach Stevens has been up here for over 20 years and is got us beleiving. We were undefeted in 2000. We went 10-0. The Tsaa switched teams on us like on Thursday and we didnt have tape of that Lookout Valley team. wartburg wouldnt plays us for a lot of years and we would have pounded them like we are gonna do this year.

downanddistance I told you we would get an excuse. Why is it when sunbright gets beat the first thing you hear is "we were cheated". Why can't you admit that most of the time the better team wins. I used to like to see sunbright do good because they are a small school, but ever sence i have been on coach t and seen the post that some people from there are makeing i hope everyone you play this year beats you like a drum. At this point and time i would not worry about Wartburg you got more games before that beating roles into town on week 10.

You must be outside your mind. Sunbright has NEVER had a perfect season. They did however go 10 - 1 one year which is pretty darn good but it just says that they probably didn't play a very hard regular season schedule & then got their kitten tails spanked come playoffs. I mean really, blow through the season to get smacked in the first round. :popcorneater:

There will be an excuse coming just as soon as ole tiger reads your post.

Man he just smooth ignored my post . . . ole tigger must be slippin' :thumb:

Is my computer working OK? tigger just keeps ignoring my post & jumping around like an idiot. Maybe he's scared of a battle of wits, after all he would be bringing a knife to a gun fight :thumb:. Come on tigger . . . here kitty kitty. :thumb:

Is Stephens still coach for Sunbright?

I'll say THIS on Sunbright... they really should have beat OS, and I hate to say that. They just gave OS all they could handle and the 'Cats had to earn that win. Sunbright could be a surprise this year. Them and Coalfield both probably will have the horses to beat in that conference in 1A.