Sunbright Football 2010

Its about time the paper had something about the Sunbright football. It was a good report accept the fact it didnt tell how bad we beat Karns. I thought we beat Union County worst than 3-0? Well anyway maybe we will get respect from other county teams now. Cant wait for the season to start. Go Tigers!!!!!

Its about time the paper had something about the Sunbright football. It was a good report accept the fact it didnt tell how bad we beat Karns. I thought we beat Union County worst than 3-0? Well anyway maybe we will get respect from other county teams now. Cant wait for the season to start. Go Tigers!!!!!

You want respect from the other county teams, I will tell you how 1st. you stop getting on this board and running your mouth and putting other teams down. 2nd you start beating them consistantly, last time i checked it been a while since you beat Coalfield or Wartburg. Lastly when you do win a game try winning with a little class.

lets look at Sunbright Schedule and see

Aug 20 @ North Greene (Should Win)

Aug 27 @ Whitwell (First Loss of the season)

Sep 03 @ Coalfield (Dont see winning this game hard to win at coalfield)

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Sep 25 Red Boling Springs (Win but have no reason playing them go play a real team)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 08 @ Oakdale (Win)

Oct 15 Oliver Springs (Loss but closer then what people think)

Oct 23 Oneida (Loss)

Oct 30 Wartburg (Ill give them the upset victory here)

Overall Record 6-4

District Record 3-3

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Sep 25 Red Boling Springs (Win but have no reason playing them go play a real team)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 08 @ Oakdale (Win)

Oct 23 Oneida (Loss)

Overall Record 6-4

District Record 3-3

Here is my take

Aug 20 @ North Greene (Win)

Aug 27 @ Whitwell (Don't know much about Whitwell)

Sep 03 @ Coalfield (Possible win)

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Sep 25 Red Boling Springs (Win)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 08 @ Oakdale (Waiting to see what new coach does, you never know)

Oct 15 Oliver Springs (If the field is dry OS by 21)

Oct 23 Oneida (Young Team could be close if Sunbright is still heathly)

Oct 30 Wartburg (Biggest game of the season for Sunbright, but Wartburg wins big)

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 08 @ Oakdale (Win)

Oct 23 Oneida (Loss)

Overall Record 6-4

District Record 3-3

Here is my take

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 30 Wartburg (Biggest game of the season for Sunbright, but Wartburg wins big)

Here is my take. Youre not very bright. Our biggest game isnt Fartburg. They got 3 times more kids than we do. We dont have to beat them for playoffs. They got lucky to beat us last year. They wont get as lucky this year.

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Oct 08 @ Oakdale (Win)

Oct 23 Oneida (Loss)

Overall Record 6-4

District Record 3-3

Here is my take

Sep 17 @ Jellico (Win)

Oct 01 King's Acam (Win)

Here is my take. Youre not very bright. Our biggest game isnt Fartburg. They got 3 times more kids than we do. We dont have to beat them for playoffs. They got lucky to beat us last year. They wont get as lucky this year.

Its spelled WARTBURG learn how to spell you idiot. Was it luck when Travis Hamby went 80 yards for a touchdown last year, or every time you got to the red zone you were shut down (most of the time it was a turnover by the way). The better team won end of story. You managed to get an excuse in there to did'nt you. Your lucky you don't have to beat Wartburg to get to the playoffs you guys would never go.

Its spelled WARTBURG learn how to spell you idiot. Was it luck when Travis Hamby went 80 yards for a touchdown last year, or every time you got to the red zone you were shut down (most of the time it was a turnover by the way). The better team won end of story. You managed to get an excuse in there to did'nt you. Your lucky you don't have to beat Wartburg to get to the playoffs you guys would never go.

Well now let's get an answer to the following question. "When was the last time that Sunbright beat Wartburg or Coalfield in a football game?" I would venture a guess that is has been at least 20 years since Wartburg was beaten by the Tigers. Now there were several good teams that could have given the Dawgs a run for their money like the 10-1 team, but Sunbright would not schedule them. The only reason they play them now is it is a district game. Sunbright would rather ride a bus to places like Greene county, Whitwell, and Red Boiling Springs that play football. They don't need a coach, they need a travel agent. Enjoy those frequent flyer miles. No black out dates until that last 3 weeks of the season.

Whitwell is smaller this year but quicker..lost all their big linemen to graduation...I would actually say sunbright beats them.

You might be smarter than I thought you were.

Yea...I am pretty sharp...I could not tell you anything about the other teams on SB schedule but the Whitwell tigers are still trying to rebuild their program

Answer me this when is the last time Fartburg I mean Whatburg has been relivint in football? They can only compete with smaller schools than them. They have 4 times as many kids as us an they get lucky and beat us. They wouldnt play us when we had some of the best teams this county has ever seen. Blowfield I mean Chokefield doesnt have nothing any more they talk a big game but cant back it up. Oakdale well there just jokedale. We havent beaten Fartburg in a while because they wouldnt play us for a long time. We beat Blowfield a few years ago. Beat them bad like were going to do this year.

Answer me this when is the last time Fartburg I mean Whatburg has been relivint in football? They can only compete with smaller schools than them. They have 4 times as many kids as us an they get lucky and beat us. They wouldnt play us when we had some of the best teams this county has ever seen. Blowfield I mean Chokefield doesnt have nothing any more they talk a big game but cant back it up. Oakdale well there just jokedale. We havent beaten Fartburg in a while because they wouldnt play us for a long time. We beat Blowfield a few years ago. Beat them bad like were going to do this year.

WE won't get into who would not play who, we will never see eye to eye on that one that horse has been beat to death. In 2000 that was the year sunbright had there "dream season" 10-1. The very next year they rolled into Wartburg all people heard was this is the year we beat Wartburg, That did not happen sunbright lost 27-6. Here is some more history for you in 1995 sunbright was 4-0 when they played, Wartburg dominated 41-20 if I remember correctly Wartburg pulled the starters when it was 41-6.