12a District Tourn Predictions

TROJANFAN88

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's shaping out to be a good tournament. Loretto plays PC today for a chance at the S'town/WC loser for a spot in the Region tournament. I'm guessing Loretto will throw Simbeck, and Richardson for PC.

Who will win these games? Can PC beat Loretto? From looking at the score Loretto had some hot bats to put up 17 runs. The loser of this games is done for the year. PC spanked Loretto with Shadix on the mound early in the year but Simbeck managed to beat PC. If PC can get some bats going tonight then lookout Loretto.

The winner of Summertown and Wayne will be in the region tournment regardless of another win in the district tournment. Will s'town throw huddleston? Who will wayne throw? Do these teams throw their best tonight or their #2 or #3 guy?

I'll go with Huddleston as District MVP. He has not lost a game all year long. S'town is the team to beat here and they will probably win the District & Region. WC is the only team in the district or region to beat them this year but aren't hitting as well as they did back then. I think WC will give them a good game because Rice will probably be on the mound and he only pitched 2 or 3 innings against S'town early on and S'town didn't score off him. WC did hit Huddleston late in the game and scored 4 runs including a solo HR by Pippenger.

Pippenger might be the MVP. He is a good catcher & the best hitter in the district.

Best hitter? Nah, close, but I still give the edge to Simbeck. He is a power-hitter as well as a guy who gets on base alot.

Ill tell you what , check the stat sheets and see who has been IBB the most and see who everybody else thinks is the best hitter. I know Pippenger was IBB 3 times in the 2nd round of the tourny against Loretto and simbeck whiffed at least twice. First pitch that Pippenger saw he knocked in 2.

Summertown 6

Wayne County 5

I heard T. Huddleston pitched for Summertown. Who pitched for WC?

Who won the Loretto/Perry County game? WC will play the winner of Loretto/PC tonight to have a chance to play Summertown for the championship.

Keating pitched well for WC. WC made a few errors that hurt and so did S'town. Great game. S'town brought in Kreager for the last couple innings & WC brought in Rice. Both teams hit the ball at times & for the most part the pitchers looked good.

PC smashed Loretto. I thought that was a surprise win for PC. I know they beat Loretto early on but I thought Loretto had really improved.

Loretto lost they were saving Shaddix. During regular season when Pc played them PC smashed Shaddix and Simbeck 1 hit PC. Loretto coach made a brillant move on Monday got through CW without his #1 or #2 pitcher . Then Loretto was sitting good had Simbeck ready to pitch against PC and Shaddix for next game. Very good plan just didnt work. When Pc played Simbeck during season all this was a factor:

#1 We played in Loretto night before and the game was delayed because of middle school game over 1 hr . Then the game lasted 3.5 hrs put PC getting home at 1 in morning. #2 PC hit very well the night before top hitters Mercer and Grimes had 5 hits each. PC come out swinging at a wild inconsistant Simbeck. It was a very bad performance by PC. I told my kid (who doesnt usally walk) before the game that if we didnt swing at bad pitches he would walk alotof batters. I think Simbeck walked about 20. Simbeck is 2nd best hitter in league but his felding and pitching wasnt there yet. Loretto coach needs to get in to an anger managment class. Everybody in 12a is talking about him. He must have thought 1a was gonna be easy. Wrong again

I came to the game last night PC had a very good game plan against Simbeck.

PC played a very smart ballgame & Richardson pitched well somebody said the Qualls kid

who hit the homerun for PC is just 15 is this true? He has alot of power for a kid his age.

Who will pitch for PC 2night?

Last nights game between Summertown and WC was probably the best game ive seen this season. #1 vs. #2 for a Region birth dont get any better. BUT the umpiring in that game was horrible. Im an umpire so i can complain a lil. Ive seen calls last night that you never see,( batter out of the box on contact) lmbo how can u call that with no designated chalked box. Balls and strikes VERY inconsistent on both sides. Its a shame a kid thats been playing baseball for the last 10 yrs has to swing at pitches that he knows arent strike for fear of the umpire outrageous strike zone. Couple of bad calls in the field also (both ways) and a couple of obvious make up calls both ways. You know even in little league you have 3 umpires for district play and those guys last night could have used some help.

Loretto lost they were saving Shaddix. During regular season when Pc played them PC smashed Shaddix and Simbeck 1 hit PC. Loretto coach made a brillant move on Monday got through CW without his #1 or #2 pitcher . Then Loretto was sitting good had Simbeck ready to pitch against PC and Shaddix for next game. Very good plan just didnt work. When Pc played Simbeck during season all this was a factor:

#1 We played in Loretto night before and the game was delayed because of middle school game over 1 hr . Then the game lasted 3.5 hrs put PC getting home at 1 in morning. #2 PC hit very well the night before top hitters Mercer and Grimes had 5 hits each. PC come out swinging at a wild inconsistant Simbeck. It was a very bad performance by PC. I told my kid (who doesnt usally walk) before the game that if we didnt swing at bad pitches he would walk alotof batters. I think Simbeck walked about 20. Simbeck is 2nd best hitter in league but his felding and pitching wasnt there yet. Loretto coach needs to get in to an anger managment class. Everybody in 12a is talking about him. He must have thought 1a was gonna be easy. Wrong again

Hey radio good luck tonight we will see you at 5 but like you said to Rice last night you are now the enemy. lol