12a District Tourn Predictions

TROJANFAN88

Next time Summertown plays without Huddleston on the mound they will not win. Yes they have won without him pitching but not anymore this season. :flower:

May 12, 2010

Summertown 11

Perry County 1

Huddleston not on the mound...

Am I missing something?

Dude get a grip I said I was wrong . I thought WC had yall beat with him on the mound . 11 to 1 yall blew it open at the end but you guys were crying a lot when it was a 1 run game and PC had just won

one of the biggest games in their history. I dont like a sore loser and hate a sore winner. So are you gonna pitch Huddleson game 1 and 2 in the region. Your coach thought he had to get out of district. :D:?

Are you serious? Why wouldn't you pitch your ace in the first two games of the district if he has had enough rest. Especially when all you need to do to advance to region is win the first two games. But The region's alot different than the district. It dosent matter who you pitch the second game as long as you win the semi-finals and the sub-state.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC coach did throw a number 4 in the championship game, the kid can throw hard but has control issues. He is working with the kid, Brant Westbrooks, bc he will be big in years to come... PC is young and Summertowns lineup is full of studs. They are supposed to beat a number four seed, why not show PC some love? They played their hearts out and beat Wayne Co. and made it to region...Who cares if Summertown runruled them in five, plus PC folded in the fourth inning when it was a 2-1 ballgame. I know "Big B" was pretty shook up too! Hopefully we will see yall in the region championship!!!

PC coach did throw a number 4 in the championship game, the kid can throw hard but has control issues. He is working with the kid, Brant Westbrooks, bc he will be big in years to come... PC is young and Summertowns lineup is full of studs. They are supposed to beat a number four seed, why not show PC some love? They played their hearts out and beat Wayne Co. and made it to region...Who cares if Summertown runruled them in five, plus PC folded in the fourth inning when it was a 2-1 ballgame. I know "Big B" was pretty shook up too! Hopefully we will see yall in the region championship!!!

Yeah that would be a great game! Best of luck to both teams in the region.