TYNER RAMS 2010

8ballsippin

"t-mac"...I don't have to lie about who owns the series between Tyner & Brainerd...I said they got lucky and beat us three straight years: 2005/28-6, 2006/26-6and 2007/36-16...we beat them four straight 2001/36-22, 2002/54-12, 2003/53-20, 2004/41-12 then we have won the last two years: 2008/44-6 and 2009/21-7...can you count t-mac??? 6 wins is more than 3 wins...Coach Turner has done a good job...he can't go to college and police every player that has graduated...and I'm sure Howard hasn't graduated 100% of their players from college...I won't get on here and 'bad mouth' any school because it's not what I do and I don't need to validate how much I know about other folks situations...I do know this... the current Principal at Howard is a very smart and articulate graduate from Tyner High and so is the track coach so you can say what you want but actions speak louder than words!!!

...The Tyner Rams are rollin' in 2010!!! :popcorneater:

LOL the principal at Howard is a politician at Best However we dont decide who our principal is Hamilton Co does and in my opinion Hamiltion Co is the worst school system around>>>And as for the track coach please tell me what she has done??? Please!!!!!!!!! The Girls won the state under the guidance of Stanley Jackson she didnt even coach in 2009 when they won the state and She had the best girls athletes in the City>>>>she did nothing special>>>and by the way she is gone now and will be back at Tyner this season to watch the lady Tigers track team keep doin what they have been doing>>>and that principal you are talking about has lost lots of teachers because they feel he is all about a show for the camera>>>>Dude is as Fake as they come>>>>But Stanley coached those girls and still has an influence on them>>>lol funny thing is look at BHS staff and tell me if they dont have atleast 4 or 5 coaches from Howard on their staff>>>lol>>>>and please look at the records didnt BHS beat tyner in 99 and 98

And its funny when Tyner wins they are the Ram Train>>>lol!!! and when BHS beats them they got lucky>>>lol three years in a row is some luck>>>>>plus look at the records of those BHS teams they beat>>>starting in 01!!! Bhs was really rebuilding because they had just lost the best QB they Ever had in Riley Walker!!! The three years they beat Tyner were the best teams tyner had since they won state they had Keylan, Mitchell, and Keveon>>>all in which were zoned for Brainerd but we know how yall recruit>>>well not all of Tyner because some of my close friends are from Tyner>>>but how did BEEF STEW manage to get Mitchell and Keveon to Tyner and they live across the street from BHS>>>SMH

...'t-mac'...you got 'issues'...everthing will not meet your approval and give credit where credit is due... since you want me to go back to the last century (and you don't have the scores), Tyner won in 1997 and 1999 ( 9-0 and 21-7)...Brainerd won in 1998....hahahaha, RamTrain still got the series lead!!! That's all I have to say about that so you can continue to hide behind your 'keyboard' and hate on the the Rams!!! By the way, thanks for your comments which is keeping this thread at the top of the board ;)

...PS do a little research and you tell me what the 1998 score was since you love BHS so much :thumb:

I don't remember the score...it was a blowout though...Riley spreaded the ball around all over the field..give credit where its due? I said Tyner would win the district!!! What else do you want me to say? And please tell me what your definition of a century is?

• 1 month later...

...District 6-AA is still a toss-up according to the TFP...y'all forgive me but what am I missing...in 2009 when Red Bank had 20+ seniors they were the overwhelming favorite to win District, State, etc...(fast forward to 2010)...Tyner returns 16 starters(20+ seniors) and runner-up to RB in 6-AA (losing 21-10 which was the closest game on RB's 6-AA 2009 schedule)...it must be hard to predict that a 3A school will win a(majority) 4A district...but the season has not begun and much of this pre-season stuff is just "smoke and mirrors"...GO RAMS!!!

...Tyner played Grace in an "all inclusive scrimmage" on Friday, which in my opinion was good due to the big difference in numbers between the schools...Grace had about 25-30 players and Tyner 50-60...the series started with the 1st teamers only running 6 plays..."Rams" moved the ball 40yards, Grace about 20yards...JV was up next and #16(Tyner) ran for a 45yard TD...a holding penalty nullified a nifty 25yard run...both punt-teams were allowed three(3) plays...also PAT teams were given three(3)...the Varsity and JV alternated with Tyner scoring 2-TD's while holding Grace to none...on the goal-line Offense each team was given five(5) plays to score..."Rams" scored 3 of 5 while keeping Grace out-of-the-endzone!!!

...Interesting evening and the 'cloud-cover'(after the showers) had the temp in the low 80's...next Friday it's Kingston(Roane County)and on Saturday, Bradley Central!!

...GO RAMTRAIN!!!

I would like to see that RamTrain come to a hault in SP again what a game a couple of years ago! :popcorneater:

...'SPPirate1'...I wish we could have continued the series that(in my opinion) was turning into a 'rivalry'...maybe when the re-class is done again this game can make it back on the schedule...both games were down to the wire!!!