TYNER RAMS 2010

8ballsippin

...The 2010 version of the "RAMS" will be very fast and experienced on the defensive side of the ball...offensively they will be good with (arguably) some of the best skill players in the Chattanooga area...I mentioned on another post that District 6-AA better get ready because the majority of these guys played on last years' 2nd place team as juniors and sophomores!!!

...GO RAMS!!!

i know this is off subject guys but how does brainerd panthers look??? will they be good, decent, or poor?

...You won't hear anything from Brainerd fans on Coacht...they might do ok this year but Coach Marvin will have them ready...they should have the usual skill athletes!

i know your a tyner guy but what kind of offense and defense do they run b/c we have a spring game against them

...The 2010 version of the "RAMS" will be very fast and experienced on the defensive side of the ball...offensively they will be good with (arguably) some of the best skill players in the Chattanooga area...I mentioned on another post that District 6-AA better get ready because the majority of these guys played on last years' 2nd place team as juniors and sophomores!!!

...GO RAMS!!!

Just wondering?...when you say SKILLED,do you mean db,corners,rb,wr? 2nd..what kinda game are you expecting against OOLTEWAH? :flower:

...The "Rams" scrimmaged Polk Co. on yesterday(Friday) and Tyner's Defense didn't allow the Wildcats to score !!! The final score(including the Freshmen/JV score) was 6 td's to zero .

...I know it's only a 'spring scrimmage' and I am sure Polk Co. may have had some players missing because Tyner had a few missing due to other activities...the "Rams" defense was awesome and even though Polk moved the ball a couple of times(once inside the Ram 10-yd line) Tyner came up with a big stop!!! Tyner's offense played better than I expected especially the 1st four times they had the ball....1st posession: 12 plays, 70 yards, TD...2nd posession: 11 plays, 70 yards, TD...3rd posession: 12 plays, 70 yards, passing TD...4th posession: after fumbling, the ball was placed at the original line of scrimmage... it was "TJ" Jones on a 70 yard run slicing and dicing all the way to the end zone... Tyner's defense had two(2) interceptions...one each by #8 and #9...

...the scrimmage lasted a couple hours and thanks to the Polk Co. folks for being hospitable...next week it's Oliver Springs...GO "RAMS"!!!

...The "Rams" scrimmaged Polk Co. on yesterday(Friday) and Tyner's Defense didn't allow the Wildcats to score !!! The final score(including the Freshmen/JV score) was 6 td's to zero .

...I know it's only a 'spring scrimmage' and I am sure Polk Co. may have had some players missing because Tyner had a few missing due to other activities...the "Rams" defense was awesome and even though Polk moved the ball a couple of times(once inside the Ram 10-yd line) Tyner came up with a big stop!!! Tyner's offense played better than I expected especially the 1st four times they had the ball....1st posession: 12 plays, 70 yards, TD...2nd posession: 11 plays, 70 yards, TD...3rd posession: 12 plays, 70 yards, passing TD...4th posession: after fumbling, the ball was placed at the original line of scrimmage... it was "TJ" Jones on a 70 yard run slicing and dicing all the way to the end zone... Tyner's defense had two(2) interceptions...one each by #8 and #9...

...the scrimmage lasted a couple hours and thanks to the Polk Co. folks for being hospitable...next week it's Oliver Springs...GO "RAMS"!!!

Polk did have some guys missing, starting quarterback, starting tailback, starting middle linebacker, and safety. This would have certainly helped Polk but Tyner Rams are loaded this year. Looks like it will be a great season for them. Ya,ll Come back, enjoyed having ya.

*************Oliver Springs vs. Tyner Rams scrimmage*******05/07/2010

...Final score "RAMS" 5 - OS 2

...Neither team could sustain a drive in the 1st two 10-play drives, on Tyner's next drive # 5 scored two times...70 yard sweep and 50 yard screen pass..needless to say that was one tired youngster...OS scored next on a QB keeper...after a couple of turnovers by each team, TJ threw a TD pass and also had a nifty 20yard run...the back-up QB had the final score for Tyner with a 60-yard QB keeper...a sure 70-yard TD by # 35 (Rams) was called back because of a holding penalty!!! Can't wait until July!!! GO RAMS!!!

...Defense was really good as well as the Offense with a lot of youngsters stepping up...looking very promising for the RamTrain this coming Fall!!! :lol: