TYNER RAMS 2010

8ballsippin

Hargrove will help the Wildcats on both sides of the ball. How did Chism and Lavernius Sprewell do for the Rams? Heard both are great athletes. :thumb:

...Im' sure Hargrove will do well for PC...I have never heard of the two(2) you mentioned...they didn't play(or on the 2009 roster) for the "RAMS"...now if you are talking about the 400 meter champion(A/AA) and 200 meter speedster...yes you will hear about him in the Fall...he was busy qualyfying for the state meet :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok now we are jokn...Tyner will probably win their District if they can get past BHS because they always give them problems...the District is weak this year...Howard has the best RBs this year...but line is a ?...but neither of the teams in this District has a chance wit Alcoa

Ok now we are jokn...Tyner will probably win their District if they can get past BHS because they always give them problems...the District is weak this year...Howard has the best RBs this year...but line is a ?...but neither of the teams in this District has a chance wit Alcoa

True, but what other 2A school can do any better against Alcoa? The fact that Tyner has a lot returning with good talent might make it a good game - now I admit, Alcoa would win.

True, but what other 2A school can do any better against Alcoa? The fact that Tyner has a lot returning with good talent might make it a good game - now I admit, Alcoa would win.

These scores from last year may be wrong:

Alcoa 44 Tyner 7

Alcoa 21 Loudon 0

Alcoa 21 Loudon 3

Alcoa 24 CAK 7

Alcoa 31 CAK 10

...The "Rams" have owned BHS this century...sure they won three-in-a-row in one stretch but Tyner won in 2001 thru 2004 and 2008 and 2009...weakness is in the 'eye' of the beholder...the District may not be as strong as last year but it is not weak...E.Ridge, Central are both capable on any given night to cause problems...Howard??? the best RB's???...well we shall see "t-mac"...the "Rams" won't let one RB(from Howard) beat them...it didn't happen at Finley a couple years ago and I don't see it happening this year...Alcoa is on another level and we will need to be focused 24/7 just to hang with them...but that's a way off at this point in time...believe me when I say"We Ready" and keep your eyes on the RamTrain!!! :popcorneater:

last year was a bad year for Howard>>>injuries all over the place and lost a lineman to tyner even though he didnt play>>>plus Howare linemen never showed up so it was just a bad year>>>and Howard has more than 1 running back>>> McCollough is back along with Evander Rollins>>>BHS did own Tyner for a while Tyner hasnt dominated them so cmon son stop lying!!! And theres no telling how they will be with Stanley Jackson as their new coach so watch out and Central will have a new coach and probably a new system even though Central and East ridge beat Howard last year i wasnt impressed cause everybody beat Howard>>>but those games coulda went the otherway even with all the injuries Howard had and you say they beat Howard at finley>>>>Howard has been winning on signing day since Tarver has been there>>>but Ram fan this district is weak this year and i will pick the rams to win it because yall always bring it and i really hope everybody puts a whippn on Red Bank...bUT AT Tyner i think its time for Wayne Turner to pass the torch>>>HE won a state and has done nothing since but rack up wins against teams with lesser athletes>>>and then his star players sign nowhere and stand on the track during the games>>>>I disagree with ALOT of what Tarver does as a coach but I can say he has brought discipline and even if his players dont get that scholarship they still go on to school because he instills Manhood in these kids and we need that<<<>>>NUMBERS NEVER LIE