AC 2010 Spring Practice

Space3

I can think of several years that the cows were loaded and I mean loaded and still no championship game appearances, whats that say about your coaches out there? :D

Really do you know who was are coaches Coach Larry Kerr and guess what numnutts :D Clinton just hired one. Larry was a good coach just you cant line up and run it every play. Just wait and see will have another 10 year of beating Clinton!!! :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been hearing a little chatter across the river. That Clinton cant wait to see the firework show at the AC and Clinton game this year. Cause they know they cant win but get to see a great firework show the last game of the season. They say thats the only reason Clinton fans will come :thumb: So im sure u will be ther :thumb:

I been hearing a little chatter across the river. That Clinton cant wait to see the firework show at the AC and Clinton game this year. Cause they know they cant win but get to see a great firework show the last game of the season. They say thats the only reason Clinton fans will come :thumb: So im sure u will be ther :thumb:

Fireworks, hahaha funny you say that, i bet you guys get all the fireworks u want dont ya, your coach sells em :thumb: all jokes aside though, do the cows play the same schedule as last season just flip the home/away? and word is that a good player from scott county made the trip down 75? figures :thumb:

What scrimmage(s) does AC have scheduled for this spring (other than any intra-squad games)?

Also, don't understand the big deal with the fireworks at AC. Clinton blows Mike Farley's train horn after every score (not a school owned item). I don't mind that, adds a little some to the atmosphere. Keep it and the fireworks at AC.

I have a bigger concern at the moment other than fireworks and a horn. I know Clinton vs AC is a big time rivial but wants it's over, I think the feeling is mutual when I say everyone wants to see all the senior players from both teams take there games to the next level. AC had "at least" 4 players I know could play college football, but still I am hearing nothing about anyone signing! What is the deal. I know they are good enough, are they just not interested? Please shine some light on the subject for me.

Chad Blakely RB and Nick Beaty K to Tusculum, Drew Hicks LB to Cumberland, and Josh Wilson ;) to Tennessee Tech as a walk on until he gets there and catches a few passes.

dragon, what is your deal with ac? It can't be the rivalry, 10-1 since 2000. Is is jealousy, shouldn't be that. AC has played some really solid football the last ten years, we took some beatings from you in the 80s, but now we are giving em back and all you do is try to look for ways to cut on our players. Relax, let your team do the talking. They haven't done much of that lately. Let Farley blow that loud horn and Houck put some new turf down to cover up that stink smell on your field, it isn't going to change the last 10 years or the final score of that game last season. Come on up to AC in the fall, bring your money, and take your annual tail kicking from the cows. Say what you want dragon,cut on our coaches and players and fireworks, but the final scores don't change. It hasn't in the last ten years.

by the way how is the patrick kid, I heard he was in a walking boot. He should be a fun to watch this year, can't wait to have him up to the coral.

Chad Blakely RB and Nick Beaty K to Tusculum, Drew Hicks LB to Cumberland, and Josh Wilson :thumb: to Tennessee Tech as a walk on until he gets there and catches a few passes.

dragon, what is your deal with ac? It can't be the rivalry, 10-1 since 2000. Is is jealousy, shouldn't be that. AC has played some really solid football the last ten years, we took some beatings from you in the 80s, but now we are giving em back and all you do is try to look for ways to cut on our players. Relax, let your team do the talking. They haven't done much of that lately. Let Farley blow that loud horn and Houck put some new turf down to cover up that stink smell on your field, it isn't going to change the last 10 years or the final score of that game last season. Come on up to AC in the fall, bring your money, and take your annual tail kicking from the cows. Say what you want dragon,cut on our coaches and players and fireworks, but the final scores don't change. It hasn't in the last ten years.

by the way how is the patrick kid, I heard he was in a walking boot. He should be a fun to watch this year, can't wait to have him up to the coral.

I was at practice today and Cam wasnt in a walking boot.