AAU State

Predictions ?

9u - Lady Trotters, Team Pride

10u - Team Pride, TN Select

11u - Team Pride, TN Elite

12u - TN Elite, KGC Pride

13u - Team Pride, TN Threat

Have seen about half of these so I may have made some oversights.

Can't pick older groups, have not seen most of them.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the 9u favorites have to be tn trotters and tn flight select..12u I would say team pride and kgc lady pride...11u team pride and tn flight select...don't know a whole lot About the 10u division or the older groups other then 14u and i would say team pride wins that one..

12u D1 STATE

1-KGC LADY PRIDE

2-TN ELITE

Wanted to make just a few observations...TN ELITE was a very classy opponent who played hard!!!

The people of Cheatham co and Davidson co are amazing.....They had been thru so much in the past week and were working so hard to get things back in order. All this with incredible attitudes!.The American spirit is not dead.You just have to come to Tennessee to find it!

12u D1 STATE

1-KGC LADY PRIDE

2-TN ELITE

Wanted to make just a few observations...TN ELITE was a very classy opponent who played hard!!!

The people of Cheatham co and Davidson co are amazing.....They had been thru so much in the past week and were working so hard to get things back in order. All this with incredible attitudes!.The American spirit is not dead.You just have to come to Tennessee to find it!

robpride, can you share some highlights from the tournament/championship game? Would love to have seen that game.

I second that motion about the American spirit. The folks at Cheatham COunty done an OUTSTANDING job this weekend running this tournament. The 12u tournament had several very good teams there, but in my opinion KGC and TN Elite definitely stood out..would like to know the final on that championship game though..They were both very good teams and will represent Tennessee well in the AAU National Tournament...

The 12u championship game was a very hard fought game. The KGC started on a nice run..but the Elite soon closed the gap and The KGC were up by only 2 at half. The 3rd and fourth qtr averaged about a 7 point difference .

does any one know how the 3rd and fourth place game went?

I can't believe that it was that lopsided between KGC and Tennessee Elite in the pool game. Championship game sounded much closer but that was a surprise to me that they blew them out the first time. TN Team Pride (the one out of South Middle Substate) should have been in the 3/4th place game I believe..not sure who the other one was. My guess was the TN Trotters..not sure if that is right or not..does anyone know how that one went?