Brown is better than bowman

JoseCuervo69

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by JoseCuervo69:

Jacob Brown 6'2" 205 is hands down better than Adarius Bowmen. Anyone Complain?

haha, are you Jacob Brown or part of his immediate family? Anyone in their right mind knows what you just said is ridiculous. The thought of Bowman's skill being questioned just astonishes me. :confused:

Guest bringit09

lets put it this way i am friend with brown and have played bowman and bowman is only good when no one plays on him if some one is on him thin he is nothing brown knows how to play and he very good and play better when people are on him and also plays good when no one is on him so like i said i no and have play with brown and i have played agest bowman and i would have to say brown is a lil bit better but not much

Brown plays for Farragut. I also think the chemicals are getting to the Farragut fans. I have played against both guys and with Bowman and just the pure athletic ability Bowman would beat Brown! Brown doesn't see the coverages that Bowman does.

Having played on bball teams with both these guys, I know both of them. Jacob is definitely the tougher of the two who will fight through tough coverage or situations, but Bowman is literally a world-class athlete when it comes to raw athletic ability. Two different kinds of players, and I won't make a judgement, but just to say they are the best 2 WR in East TN, possibly best 2 in all TN.