Indy Spring Practice

I wasn't impressed with them Friday versus Fairview. Yes Indy did win the scrimmage but the Jackets hung with them the whole scrimmage. Numbers eventually wore us down. Looked like 2 JV teams playing each other. Dyson is running a lot of I and playaction type stuff. A 4-6 defense and bringing the pressure. I don't see Indy being very successful under this leadership.. May be wishing they had Eubanks and staff very quickly. I hope I'm wrong but when a middle school coach has his players better prepared and more ready to play more than the Eagles were that says a lot. For the record I am not bashing just what I saw. Could be a loooooong season.

Indy handled Fairview easily--starters only played one series.

Frankly My Dear or Coach Whitefield from Centennial -- why so quick to bash the Eagles when you had a pretty rough season last year-- could it be because Eubanks has joined your staff? hmmmmmmmm

Indy handled Fairview easily--starters only played one series.

Frankly My Dear or Coach Whitefield from Centennial -- why so quick to bash the Eagles when you had a pretty rough season last year-- could it be because Eubanks has joined your staff? hmmmmmmmm

You got the wrong guy... Franklymydear is a local follower of Fairview. How would I know what happened at the Indy/Fairview scrimmage? I was in Shelbyville at our scrimmage at the same time. Judging by your 2 posts, you appear to be someone with an axe to grind...

Please leave me out of this discussion. Good luck to both Indy and Fairview next season.

Chris Whitefield

What is Eubanks doing at Centennial? Who replaces Gore at Brentwood? How good will Franklin be next year without Webb. How good will BGA be next year? Williamson county is buzzing. Also you cannot ever base anything on a spring scrimmage good or bad.

Did not know Coach Eubanks went to Centennial. Good Luck!

Not for sure who replaces Gore. Not for sure who Gore is.

Franklin will be just fine and GOOD!

BGA will be the same. Not enough talent over there.