D.O.D - FHS vs BHS

DVD1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see how Bearden can keep up with Farragut. First game they made a valient effort, but Farragut was still pounding on door all half. Wheels fell off for Bearden in 2nd, maybe its more accurate to say that Farragut stepped it up a couple more notches while Bearden faded a bit. I still see this going Farraguts way by at least four goals.

Well I'm officially done with any predictions during tournament time! Bearden, despite their injuries, came to play and gave Farragut all they could handle. Look forward to round three, if they both get past formidable region foes.

I feel Bearden can still win this one. Seems HVA is on a roll, but they seem very inconsistent.

I think Bearden will probably win in a close one. All I was saying was I have been very impressed with Hardin Valley and if I were Bearden I would not overlook them.

The Bearden fans seem to think that Farragut Round #3 is a lock. I am not so certain.

Good luck to both teams.