DC vs NS plus 3 umpires

NewellHartbaseball

Amen. These dyer fan just don't know how to take a loss I guess and you said the flipped the bird twice that is no class at all. Tssaa need to make a rule that if fans cause trouble at the game it causes trouble for there team. This will stop a lot of mess and I bet you that guy won't put the entire game on there because then we will all see how they acted and what they said.

TROLL--- TROLL----TROLL-----TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me what you want But that just shows the kind of people from down there and I heard about the fan that got threw out you might not know that he is a coach of a Memphis team and him and Preston are friends so you can't go off his opinion either.

Yep, he's a coach from Tipton Rosemark. And yep, coaches get to be friends over the years. Not a big deal. What is so interesting is YOUR interest and knowledge of the DCHS coaches.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows how jealous you DC people are, and thats alright. We beat yal 2 out of 3 games, and if yal are so good, it shouldn't have been that close. Take a loss and grow up. We've got moms and dads on CoachT crying about a loss haha. It makes me chuckle.

Everyone knows how jealous you DC people are, and thats alright. We beat yal 2 out of 3 games, and if yal are so good, it shouldn't have been that close. Take a loss and grow up. We've got moms and dads on CoachT crying about a loss haha. It makes me chuckle.

Darlin I am NEVER jealous of Northside or anyone else for that matter. If DC baseball was 0 and 25 I would still rather be a Choctaw than an Ind.....well, anyone else! And further more, no one is crying about a loss, just the terrible call and if you know anything about baseball you would know better yourself. All games will/should be close at this point. Enjoy your "district championship" and hope you can keep it close against Arlington. :lol:

Choctaws = 3 wins

Indians + 2 umpires = 2 wins

You say you not crying but that's what it seems like. You keep putting the umpires in your loss just take it and say you loss. Umpires don't lose games players do.

Were YOU there? And for the very last time, Justafan1234, if it were YOUR TEAM you would do the exact same thing! We are here defending our players because they DID get that title stripped from them! EVERYONE KNOWS IT and if it was YOUR TEAM, you would feel the same way. Don't EVEN TRY saying you wouldn't because YOU WOULD! If you don't like what we are saying, feel free to delete your account and/or just don't enter our thread. It's that simple dude.

You said you talked to Preston, did you tell him how he was wrong for standing up for his team? Did you tell him to take his loss and get over it? Don't think so. So stop your crying about our so called crying! We have the right to vent! :lol:

Not a very smart call to make with such a big game on the line...whether the umpire was correct or not. I see the fans are hot about it. What has your head coach said?

sorry no one has replied to you, but he was tossed from the game. had to sit rest of game in dugout and he's never gotten that upset about any call. questioned calls, yes, but not so upset that he got confined to the dugout. it's a new day and the team and coaches are more determined than ever. one person here said the team should have taken advantage of their last at bat, which is normally true, but how do you compose yourself after that? Especially at 15, 16 & 17 years old?

looking at the video...to me, it looks like the guy started out in front of the box and the umpire called it immediately...perhaps someone alerted the umpire to the situation, like so many fans like to do...just because a visible line is not seen, that doesn't mean it is not there...when coaches don't draw batter's boxes you leave it to the discretion of the umpires...no one wants the umpires deciding the outcome of the game, but if the umpire ignores the call, then it costs NS their seeding...so who would be done wrong then? Right or wrong call....don't know...evidence is weak either way...if fans get too worked up over it, you might reveal more than you wanted...don't think you want TSSAA investigating too closely at DC...of course, they haven't had a problem with DC being the home of the West Tennessee All-Stars...the district MVP was dropping his sister off at Halls everyday on his way to DC...don't blame the athlete...blame the school system...good thing this is a baseball thread or I would mention others...not sure if USJ has more athletes from different counties...it's bad when public schools in west tn are worried their best athletes will be recruited by another public school....oh wait, this was about umpires...stupid move on their part...their kids will never get a scholarship to DC now! good thing missouri is close

looking at the video...to me, it looks like the guy started out in front of the box and the umpire called it immediately...perhaps someone alerted the umpire to the situation, like so many fans like to do...just because a visible line is not seen, that doesn't mean it is not there...when coaches don't draw batter's boxes you leave it to the discretion of the umpires...no one wants the umpires deciding the outcome of the game, but if the umpire ignores the call, then it costs NS their seeding...so who would be done wrong then? Right or wrong call....don't know...evidence is weak either way...if fans get too worked up over it, you might reveal more than you wanted...don't think you want TSSAA investigating too closely at DC...of course, they haven't had a problem with DC being the home of the West Tennessee All-Stars...the district MVP was dropping his sister off at Halls everyday on his way to DC...don't blame the athlete...blame the school system...good thing this is a baseball thread or I would mention others...not sure if USJ has more athletes from different counties...it's bad when public schools in west tn are worried their best athletes will be recruited by another public school....oh wait, this was about umpires...stupid move on their part...their kids will never get a scholarship to DC now! good thing missouri is close

:lol: ROFLMAO!!!!! :) You are Pathetic!

Doesnt matter where he takes his sister to school if they didnt want it to b known they would have camouflaged his vehicle and im pretty sure its not a secret by now since he is a soph.and has been going there for 2 yrs.oh no secrets out!!!!!As far as usj they can recruit so go tell on them if u want 2.