DC vs NS plus 3 umpires

NewellHartbaseball

Wow, that's ridiculous...... That ump took ALOT away from that player as an individual and took alot away from the team as they clearly should've won the game. Even if there was a line for the box, I don't think he stepped out of the box. He obviously stepped back to pull the inside pitch, but there's no way that call is made at that point in the game. He made a very late call on that call as well. That definately should be sent to the TSSAA. Horrible call!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS WAS THE WORSE CALL IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL. ALL 3 UMPIRES NEED THEIR TITLES STRIPPED BY THE TSSAA (IF THEY EVEN HAVE THE TITLE) IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE VIDEO, THE BATTER STEPPED BACK TO TURN ON THE HIT PUTTING IT INTO LEFT-CENTER. WHY DID THE SO-CALLED UMPIRE WAITE SO LATE TO MAKE THE CALL? THIS BATTER HAD BEEN STANDING IN THE SAME SPOT ALL NIGHT LONG & IT WAS NEVER CALLED. If you have a district tournament going on, you should NOT allow umpires from one of the same district's to umpire the games. You should choose them from another county. I've seen better umpires in Dixie Youth & Cal Ripken Little League baseball games than what was held here. TO THOSE SO-CALLED UMPIRES, IT'S SAD THAT YOU ARE SO MISERABLE WITH YOUR SELF THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY & TAKE SOMETHING THIS BIG AWAY FROM A BUNCH OF KIDS. YOU WILL ANSWER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. TO THE DCHS CHOCTAW BASEBALL TEAM, YOU KNOW YOU WON THAT GAME, KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH, REMEMBER YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST, & KEEP WINNING. YOU ARE ALL WINNERS! TO THE YOUNG MAN THAT HIT THE WINNING RUN, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB, KEEP IT UP, & AS LONG AS YOU KEEP HITTING LIKE YOU ARE HITTING, YOU WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM ANYWHERE YOU GO. I AM A DCHS CHOCTAW BASEBALL MOM & IM PROUD TO BE ONE. TSSAA HAS BEEN NOTIFIED BY MANY! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Wow, that's ridiculous...... That ump took ALOT away from that player as an individual and took alot away from the team as they clearly should've won the game. Even if there was a line for the box, I don't think he stepped out of the box. He obviously stepped back to pull the inside pitch, but there's no way that call is made at that point in the game. He made a very late call on that call as well. That definately should be sent to the TSSAA. Horrible call!

You must have not seen the right video. The umpire made the call tight away and if you look st the batter and the pitch it was a outside curve ball. Yes it should be sent to Tssaa to show what fans do to ruin the game. It don't matter where the games was if it's the 15th inning and he steps out the box he's out but nothing can be done he made the call live with it.

You must have not seen the right video. The umpire made the call tight away and if you look st the batter and the pitch it was a outside curve ball. Yes it should be sent to Tssaa to show what fans do to ruin the game. It don't matter where the games was if it's the 15th inning and he steps out the box he's out but nothing can be done he made the call live with it.

:flower: ....... :? ......... :D

YOU WISH YOU WERE A CHOCTAW!

That is Sad that some idiot would interfer with a game like that. I would like to see the video of these cowards leaving the game.

They were protected by Tipton County and Brighton City police. By the way....upon entering the field two of the officials were hitting knuckles with 3-4 of the NS players and the coach. And YES I SAW THAT WITH MY OWN EYES. I wish I'd had my camera rolling then because it was quite disturbing.

You are really gonna go there? Have you ever watched baseball before? Watch many big leaguers, and you will see that they talk to umpires. When they have called games before, you get to know them. There is nothing strange about it.

And on another note, it was quite disturbing the way some DC fans were acting. Sure, it's a tough call, maybe not even the right one, but that does not call for DC fans to be rude to NS fans. One parent flipped the bird twice towards North Side's fans. That is totally uncalled for. And saying "give the first place trophy to the home plate umpire," is not needed. That is not why NS won. They were in that game for a reason. If you can win with class, you need to be able to lose with class. Whether the umpire blew it or not, it is uncalled for fans to do things like that.

Amen. These dyer fan just don't know how to take a loss I guess and you said the flipped the bird twice that is no class at all. Tssaa need to make a rule that if fans cause trouble at the game it causes trouble for there team. This will stop a lot of mess and I bet you that guy won't put the entire game on there because then we will all see how they acted and what they said.

That is Sad that some idiot would interfer with a game like that. I would like to see the video of these cowards leaving the game.

They were protected by Tipton County and Brighton City police. By the way....upon entering the field two of the officials were hitting knuckles with 3-4 of the NS players and the coach. And YES I SAW THAT WITH MY OWN EYES. I wish I'd had my camera rolling then because it was quite disturbing.

You are really gonna go there? Have you ever watched baseball before? Watch many big leaguers, and you will see that they talk to umpires. When they have called games before, you get to know them. There is nothing strange about it.

And on another note, it was quite disturbing the way some DC fans were acting. Sure, it's a tough call, maybe not even the right one, but that does not call for DC fans to be rude to NS fans. One parent flipped the bird twice towards North Side's fans. That is totally uncalled for. And saying "give the first place trophy to the home plate umpire," is not needed. That is not why NS won. They were in that game for a reason. If you can win with class, you need to be able to lose with class. Whether the umpire blew it or not, it is uncalled for fans to do things like that.

So i take it you would have bowed your head gracefully and just tucked your tail and left, i dont think so not when it comes to something being taken away from your kid for no reason what so ever.As far as the umps,especially the two brothers one being the plate ump i agree you should get to know them but NS already knew them since they are from Jackson!!!!!!And dont get on here talking about the DC fans when the NS bunch not all of them were making comments and smart remarks all night long way before the game ended. It really doesnt matter what was said at the game or how you guys won everyone that was there with a team or not cause the man that got throwed out didnt even have a kid playing knew the call was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!whether it was us,your team or any other team.

Amen. These dyer fan just don't know how to take a loss I guess and you said the flipped the bird twice that is no class at all. Tssaa need to make a rule that if fans cause trouble at the game it causes trouble for there team. This will stop a lot of mess and I bet you that guy won't put the entire game on there because then we will all see how they acted and what they said.

TROLL--- TROLL----TROLL-----TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL--- TROLL----TROLL-----TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me what you want But that just shows the kind of people from down there and I heard about the fan that got threw out you might not know that he is a coach of a Memphis team and him and Preston are friends so you can't go off his opinion either.

Call me what you want But that just shows the kind of people from down there and I heard about the fan that got threw out you might not know that he is a coach of a Memphis team and him and Preston are friends so you can't go off his opinion either.

And i did some research and called my friend from munford and he

told me who was calling the game and I know of the umpires and your information is wrong they are not from Jackson they are

from bolivar and work in

the Jackson group. So your information is wrong and I heard that one of the umpires I don't know witch one knows your assistant pretty well so I think if he was going to cheat it would be for dyer. Just stuff to look into and think about before you post non factaul stuff.

Brighton run the tournament and they knew they were from Jackson. It's fine to know the coaches, but don't give high fives and knuckles to the players.....inappropriate!

As for the fans, NS fans are just as bad. Don't have a clue about the giving the bird from DC but everyone heard the vulgar words from one NS fans. He was getting quite trashy. Then he was yelling at #10 to get off the plate or see what you get when you hug that plate he got a hit but not too long after that #10 was beamed in the head and NS crowd clapped. Their catcher was down and our players took a knee and the DC crowd were encouraging him to hang tough and clapped as he returned to play. DC pitcher went down and their fans said, "that's what you get for not walking him" yep, that's class right there. So do not even act like DC fans are bad.

NS would have been screaming just as loud and complaining just as much as we are about that call. Heck ANY team would have. Our administration, coaches, parents and players have been receiving calls non-stop from other coaches, fans, parents and players all over Tn in complete support of Dyer County's complaints.

And again I say, ROLL ON CHOCTAWS, ROLL ON!