Coffee County

Croach

CC is bringing most of their starters from last year, the difference from this years team and last years team is that this years tems has heart and dedication their in the weight room for 8am to 10:30 every morning. The team this year is probably the best since i've seen since price was here, adn adding some new addition from some players that didnt play last year this could be the coffee county team people have been waiting for

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see good things from Murray, He's only weakness throwing is that he doesn't plant his foot but I am sure he is working on that.

He "for sure" has the arm strength, and remember he's only a Junior this year. :thumb:

Yes I know he is, thats the reason I believe he willl be unstoppable if somebody works with him.

CC is bringing most of their starters from last year, the difference from this years team and last years team is that this years tems has heart and dedication their in the weight room for 8am to 10:30 every morning. The team this year is probably the best since i've seen since price was here, adn adding some new addition from some players that didnt play last year this could be the coffee county team people have been waiting for

As for the passing game, it looked much better in spring practice. I think Murray will be fine if he has targets. I think coach McWhorter is working with the passing game. Or he was during the spring. He is doing a good job. I look forward to what will hopefully be a good season. I wish coach Nunley the best.

As for the passing game, it looked much better in spring practice. I think Murray will be fine if he has targets. I think coach McWhorter is working with the passing game. Or he was during the spring. He is doing a good job. I look forward to what will hopefully be a good season. I wish coach Nunley the best.

This team is capable of 7 to 8 wins

Good to hear I believe this team might just be the best and actually go past the first round, but let take care of business first and get through the season undefeated.

This team is capable of 7 to 8 wins

This team is also capable of winning district and finally getting past the first round of the playoffs... this team has the biggest heart of any coffee county team i've seen in the past, this is coffee countys year

Raider59, I’m really not trying to play the pessimist. I hope they win. And I would love to see a win or two in the playoffs. But remember, they have never come close to winning one. Not with Elam. Not with Nunley. Not with Clark. And none of those playoff games were respectably close. Price's last year, his dream team, couldn't do it either. And those were very good teams by Coffee County standards.

But, of course, this year could always be different.

but you got to remember the new playoff system is coffee county does win district and hopefully will, they would have to play the winner between franklin county and lincoln and there is a good chance that cc can beat them

I don't believe that is accurate.

And if it were, that wouldn't really be good for coffee county either. coffee county has beaten lincoln county twice in the past 28 years.