Coffee County

Croach

Noone is going to ruin our program. We have a good football team and should be much more improved. The Coaching Staff is coming together and the team is working hard this summer. The glass is half full in Coffee County and people in Manchester need to start getting excited. Coach Price isnt around anymore so that doesnt make him reliable. he has his own team to worry about at Signal Mountain so I dont know why he would be talking bad about the faculty at Coffee County if what you said is even true.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone is going to ruin our program. We have a good football team and should be much more improved. The Coaching Staff is coming together and the team is working hard this summer. The glass is half full in Coffee County and people in Manchester need to start getting excited. Coach Price isnt around anymore so that doesnt make him reliable. he has his own team to worry about at Signal Mountain so I dont know why he would be talking bad about the faculty at Coffee County if what you said is even true.

I hope you're right. The schedule sets up to have a pretty good season wins and losses wise. You are coaching this year aren't you manchester-04? ... You will be a big upgrade over 420trap.

Don't think bigmoney has much to say after his comments about Cody not being D1 talent and got several offers afterwards! He must be excited about CC running the Wing-T that he can't stand it! Heard Tidwell will run a different kind of the Wing T. There's different kinds of Crap, but it's still Crap! Can't believe they let Sisk get away. Class Act!