Coffee County

Croach

This is a board for coffee county not cody robinson, and you will see coffee county will shut down cody robinson and the pioneers!!!!!!

Not a chance bro!!!! Just like last year when Cody beat cc so called prospect lance whatever his last name is like a DRUM!!! Ya may have won on the score board but I bet all yo running backs new Cody.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a board for coffee county not cody robinson, and you will see coffee county will shut down cody robinson and the pioneers!!!!!!

Not a chance bro!!!! Just like last year when Cody beat cc so called prospect lance whatever his last name is like a DRUM!!! Ya may have won on the score board but I bet all yo running backs new Cody.

I'm sure that Cody is a fine enough player. But didn't Coffee County's fullback run for 144 on 20 or 21 carries against Warren County last year. In McMinnville?

I'm sure that Cody is a fine enough player. But didn't Coffee County's fullback run for 144 on 20 or 21 carries against Warren County last year. In McMinnville?

Since Cody played DE and you all ran sweeps to the other side all night. That's probably correct. Beings Cody and his 2011 teammates have NEVER lost in CC ( which I always consider a home game) and tidwell calling plays I chalk this up as a W.

I believe I said that when Cody "signed" DI, I would eat that crow. Still may have to eat it but not til the ink is dry boys.

It's no longer a question of if, only where.

Heard Tidwell will run a different kind of the Wing T. There's different kinds of Crap, but it's still Crap! Can't believe they let Sisk get away. Class Act!

The Wing-T is as valid as anything else out there. Not my cup of tea, except for the hybrid stuff developed up in Lebanon, I love that.

Tidwell has changed coffee countys offense in a better offense i think, the defense this year is pretty fast and talented, coffee county is going to be a very talented team, this will be coffee county best year sense price has left.. Not to mention coffee countys offense and defense of line is pretty big, fast and talented this year

Hopefully CC and Tidwell will get this community behind them. That is what lacking. Kids that are not supported will not play, especially when you see people leaving in the middle of the game. I am 100% behind these boys win or lose and if Tidwell uses more than eight plays and finds a way to utilize Chris Murray as a running/passing QB we will be unstoppable. Seen several plays in the Tullahoma game alone where they would have used a naked bootleg and let him run the opposite way they would have scored at least one more td and made it interesting. Every Tullahoma defensive player knew and went to where the ball was going....the middle. Thats why a naked bootleg would have worked. Second throw a quick pass on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1. that would surprise them.

Hopefully CC and Tidwell will get this community behind them. That is what lacking. Kids that are not supported will not play, especially when you see people leaving in the middle of the game. I am 100% behind these boys win or lose and if Tidwell uses more than eight plays and finds a way to utilize Chris Murray as a running/passing QB we will be unstoppable. Seen several plays in the Tullahoma game alone where they would have used a naked bootleg and let him run the opposite way they would have scored at least one more td and made it interesting. Every Tullahoma defensive player knew and went to where the ball was going....the middle. Thats why a naked bootleg would have worked. Second throw a quick pass on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1. that would surprise them.

That sounds all fine and good. But you can't pass if you can't catch. You watch Coffee County in pregame last year? They couldn't complete passes against air. So on fourth-and-one, bread-and-butter plays are what you win / lose with.