Coffee County

Croach

Pedo, you know as well as i do that if the 97 team was playing in this district instead of playing the Riverdale's of the state they would have probably went 9-1.My Senior year I was on a team with 2 1,000 rushers and a 1500 yard passing qb. i think this offense could be even better. We still got a lot of work to do but wait until you see them this fall, they have already come a long way. The attitude is very different then it was in February when we scrimmaged East Ridge. I know Im biased here but like I said earlier, Manchester needs to get excited. If you fans show up for these players they will show up for you. Theyre working too hard this summer for people to say same ole Coffee County cuz Im telling you this is a good football team fellas.

Chris Murray threw for 250 yards last year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to cookeville yesterday and watched coffee county compete in the pass league and lineman challenge, just to say the lineman looked pretty impressing and the qbs, rb, wr, did very good.. the raiders sre so motivated and dedicated, this could be their year to win district.. They have the same challenge at coffee county.. lincoln, marshall, and cannon county are going to be there if you want to be impressed by cc yuo should come and watch

the wr, qb, and rb and defense they won 3 loss 2 and tied 1.... what really impressed me was the lineman.. there about 50 linemen there all together and coffee county had three finish in the top 6.. there was this one lineman for coffee county who really impressed me and was working hard every event was jordan brown.. i think i heard he finished 4th out of 50 people and that is pretty good but for this guys size 6'0 and about 270 this boy can move and he really impressed me and for the wr, qb, rb and D, i thought that brent wix did pretty good on offense and defense and cc sophmore quarterback was really talented