7A Clay co.

jimbo44

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina was drubbed by Upperman by 17,have they played anyone else?

I think 7A will come down to who it always comes down to; Clarkrange or Jackson County. Clarkrange lost a heartbreaker yesterday to Livingston Academy 53 - 51. LA hit the winning shot with 3 seconds on the clock to highlight a comeback when they were down by five with under two minutes to go. CR fought hard and while they made plenty of mistakes they showed alot of grit as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I had thought Clay was going to upset some people this year and they just about come close to doing it to Clarkrange. Could be interesting come tournament time!

That would not been upset Clay co was pre season pick to win district , they got 4 starters back and Pickett, Jackson CO. and C'range lost their key players with other starters from last year. But they will make some noise and so will Monterey as they beat Pickett by 14 last night.

Edited by senator

That would not been upset Clay co was pre season pick to win district , they got 4 starters back and Pickett, Jackson CO. and C'range lost their key players with other starters from last year. But they will make some noise and so will Monterey as they beat Pickett by 14 last night.

Anytime Clarkrange and Jackson Co are beat by anyone else in the district it is an upset because those 2 are so consistantly good. And Monterey beating Pickett isn't that big as you might think it is because PC is really down...

What I'm saying is experience wise clay co. has the talent to win district and were picked pre season, and I know JC and C'range have good programs and are always in the hunt but talent and experience of players in number has to be Clay co. Talking to fans from Pickett co. and earlier post suggests the bobcats were going to be contenders, and I look for more UPSETS before this years over because all these programs have good players and coaches.