7A Clay co.

jimbo44

It would be easy to say JC was a larger school picking on a smaller district. . . IF THEY DIDN'T PLAY ANY GOOD TEAMS OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT . . They play LA 2x a year Cookeville 2x a year as well as Upperman 2x not to mention they go to the christmas tourney in Florida and usualy fair well if not winning out . . Can't really say JC chose to be in this district they were jut put in it. Almost certain the 4 gold balls they won in a row were in AA . . as you say "one of the largest A schools" . . Not much of an argument against it . . Its just the way TSSAA lays it out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To date, Clarkrange's record vs. JC is 27 wins, 17 losses. Clarkrange vs. CC is 70 wins, 21 losses. Only Livingston has a better record vs. C'range. Those are the facts. Another fact is that JC has twice the student body than any other school in the district with double the talent pool from which to draw players. Lording over schools half your size should be embarrassing. Also, don't mention transfers from York or should I remind you of the Ross twins. It goes both ways. I wonder how the Lady Vols would do if they played in the OVC?

Since Jackson County has been in Class A they have dominated Clarkrange. 15-5 in the "modern" era of womens basketball not taking it back to the 1960's. Everyone knows this and you're just jealous because you can't beat us. You have no shot at winning it this year with JC there, you have the one recruit JC has none. All home grown girls on this squad and they beat you like a rented mule AT CLARKRANGE a few weeks ago so whine and cry all you want it won't do ya a bit of good. You people from CR like it the old way because no one could beat you now that you've got a team that is consistently better you want to find an excuse why you lose instead of saying the better team won! JC is playing where TSSAA says they should play so there is no advantage. Your problem is you witnessed how good JC is and you realize that its either the silver or nothing for you this year. WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

p.s. We aren't a bit embarrassed beating Clarkrange, as a matter of fact its pretty satisfying when we do and quite entertaining at the same time. Its so hilarious watching your fans scream and whine and cry at the refs begging for a call all the while getting a beat down put on you! ROFLMBO!!

Edited by midtensportsfan

jc is 500 students not 700 but your count is understandable because its the same logic you came up with to get 2-1 except its opposite; TSSAA needs to let you determine the count then you could pick the teams you want to play and win every game. Now pat youself on the back when getting York players, Monterey players and Morgan county players and feel SOOOOOO good about winning then fuss about another school with more students beating you. A perfect world would be every school have the same amount of students but there has to be a line somewhere and neither of us draw it.We play 5 at a time same as our opponets whether they have 100 or 2000.We like other schools have a few transfers (not this year) but when a family moves here they can come out for sports like anyone else but thats just the way we are.I was talking about how many times in recent years has your biggest rival clay co. beat C'range.

We all know why that family moves there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC moving down hasn't been bad at all for anyone, if anything it's made it more competitive for almost all sports. Yes JC has dominated girls basketball in 7a but if you're going to complain for them dominating girls basketball then you would have to complain about Trousdale County in Football, Monterey in Baseball, and RBS/Monterey in Softball. Had Trousdale County stayed in Region 4a they would have the most region championships from 2000-2010, in baseball Monterey has won 10 of the last 11 district championships, in softball from 2000-2009 RBS or Monterey has won the district championships and if RBS had been in 7a this past year they would have won district once again. JC has dropped down and basically done what these teams have done for the last 11 or 10 years.

For 10 years ,whether it be playing or coaching, i've watched Monterey kick my butt in baseball time and time again. I never wished them gone from the district, but when it come to playing, me and my teammates where always ready to go and almost always played our best and hardest every time we stepped on the field against them. When I helped coach I always tried my best to get the boys ready to play their best game against Monterey because they were, and to this day are, the team to beat in District 7a baseball. It wasn't only us but other teams in the district always bring their best game against Monterey and try possibly their hardest every time they take the field with them just because they're the team to beat. I look at Jackson County girls basketball and see the same thing. They're the team to beat no matter how good they are. Every team always brings "it" against them because they are who they are, and I have the upmost respect for not only the JC girls bball program but for all the district powers because they always get everyone's best and still come out on top and it takes a special talent and great coaching to over come that. I could easily say if JC had stayed in 7aa then RBS would have been playing Forest in 06 instead of JC but if they never moved down there would have been no way to be able to witness the district championship game between RBS and JC that is the best high school girls basketball game that i've ever seen. I've never had a problem with JC come down, everyone already pretty much plays them in every sport anyway we just might as well should make it count for something! :thumb:

JC moving down hasn't been bad at all for anyone, if anything it's made it more competitive for almost all sports. Yes JC has dominated girls basketball in 7a but if you're going to complain for them dominating girls basketball then you would have to complain about Trousdale County in Football, Monterey in Baseball, and RBS/Monterey in Softball. Had Trousdale County stayed in Region 4a they would have the most region championships from 2000-2010, in baseball Monterey has won 10 of the last 11 district championships, in softball from 2000-2009 RBS or Monterey has won the district championships and if RBS had been in 7a this past year they would have won district once again. JC has dropped down and basically done what these teams have done for the last 11 or 10 years.

For 10 years ,whether it be playing or coaching, i've watched Monterey kick my butt in baseball time and time again. I never wished them gone from the district, but when it come to playing, me and my teammates where always ready to go and almost always played our best and hardest every time we stepped on the field against them. When I helped coach I always tried my best to get the boys ready to play their best game against Monterey because they were, and to this day are, the team to beat in District 7a baseball. It wasn't only us but other teams in the district always bring their best game against Monterey and try possibly their hardest every time they take the field with them just because they're the team to beat. I look at Jackson County girls basketball and see the same thing. They're the team to beat no matter how good they are. Every team always brings "it" against them because they are who they are, and I have the upmost respect for not only the JC girls bball program but for all the district powers because they always get everyone's best and still come out on top and it takes a special talent and great coaching to over come that. I could easily say if JC had stayed in 7aa then RBS would have been playing Forest in 06 instead of JC but if they never moved down there would have been no way to be able to witness the district championship game between RBS and JC that is the best high school girls basketball game that i've ever seen. I've never had a problem with JC come down, everyone already pretty much plays them in every sport anyway we just might as well should make it count for something! :thumb:

Now that is what makes memories and they are all good, sometimes it take a little time to realize how good the memories are.

To date, Clarkrange's record vs. JC is 27 wins, 17 losses. Clarkrange vs. CC is 70 wins, 21 losses. Only Livingston has a better record vs. C'range. Those are the facts. Another fact is that JC has twice the student body than any other school in the district with double the talent pool from which to draw players. Lording over schools half your size should be embarrassing. Also, don't mention transfers from York or should I remind you of the Ross twins. It goes both ways. I wonder how the Lady Vols would do if they played in the OVC?

other wise your saying since its 15-5 the last 10 years JC only beat you twice in 40 years and they were in state tourney and went undefeated in 73 runnersup in 74 and I remember one time C'larkrange let JC win to dodge Pickett co in region but your record is outdated hogwash that means nothing but you may never win another district championship unless JC goes to another district. And we still play with 5 players at a time no matter the population and I not only talking about York players I mean Morgan co., Scott co. and Monterey players in the mix over the years and I credit that to Lamars ability to teach bb and those players and their parents want to play for him. Over all record since 1841 is JC 55 and university of Clarkrange 27. Word is turning the heat up to 90 dosen't work anymore so buffaloes may start a freeze out now.Now some facts Lamar and Clarkrange are very good with a tremendous program and anytime anyone defeats them its a quality win.

Edited by senator