Can Greeneville Go Undefeated???

DevilMan03

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's here it!!!

Who's returning for the Greene Devils this year?

You all should've won the gold ball last year. If you're as good or better than last year I would say you have a shot. Take it a week at a time. :thumb:

Well the boys in Greene are lookin awesome!!!

They handed Mowest their butts friday.

Greeneville has a lot of speed and it looks like the D is gonna be even better this year. This cld be one of the best if not THE BEST Team that the devils have had. I agree we shld have won the Gold Ball last year!!! Devils controlled that whole game...How are the Vikes lookin? Can't wait till the Devil Viking match up!

Let's here it!!!

Who's returning for the Greene Devils this year?

You all should've won the gold ball last year. If you're as good or better than last year I would say you have a shot. Take it a week at a time. :thumb:

Well the boys in Greene are lookin awesome!!!

They handed Mowest their butts friday.

Greeneville has a lot of speed and it looks like the D is gonna be even better this year. This cld be one of the best if not THE BEST Team that the devils have had. I agree we shld have won the Gold Ball last year!!! Devils controlled that whole game...How are the Vikes lookin? Can't wait till the Devil Viking match up!

I haven't seen them, but I know they have some holes to fill.

David Lipscomb wins 4A this year

Don't know about winning it but when its down to 4 teams DL will be there. :roflol:

So we have already determined 2 of the final 4 teams....who else?

Hi Barb. The boski says Maplewood is there so I guess there is only one slot left. I'm sure the "nooga" crew will be along shortly and you can bet the Elvis region has at least 3. DL & the devils are blue collar teams that make very few mistakes so I'll give them a slot for sure. :D

[quote="WiseOldManGiles"

Hi Barb. The boski says Maplewood is there so I guess there is only one slot left. I'm sure the "nooga" crew will be along shortly and you can bet the Elvis region has at least 3. DL & the devils are blue collar teams that make very few mistakes so I'll give them a slot for sure. :D

The "nooga" crew :roflol::D doesn't even talk a good game...we've seen that "whole different level" of football they play and have found it lacking. We saw lots of speed from the Chattanooga teams but very little substance. Same from White's Creek....big on swagger and extremely athletic but slim on discipline and execution. We are returning a big, fast, experienced defense and with Spradlin in the backfield I think the Devils are gonna be scary fun to watch again this year!

Every bit of success the Devils experience over the next season will depend on the commitment by the players this summer to get their bodies prepared for another long season. Also the success is relevant to the coaching staff in place at Greeneville. The Devils lost some key bodies at QB and WR. Can the coaching staff develop those younger guys into key players? Has the coaching staff had any changes made since the end of last season? Just curious.

[quote name="WiseOldManGiles"

The "nooga" crew :roflol::D doesn't even talk a good game...we've seen that "whole different level" of football they play and have found it lacking. We saw lots of speed from the Chattanooga teams but very little substance. Same from White's Creek....big on swagger and extremely athletic but slim on discipline and execution. We are returning a big' date=' fast, experienced defense and with Spradlin in the backfield I think the Devils are gonna be scary fun to watch again this year![/quote]

Sounds like a exciting year awaits you. West Tn is the same. Lots of speed but they tend to shy away from the in-your-face stuff. Lets just say Giles will keep it close to the chest again this year. It's a lot more fun to be overlooked. Good luck on your summer and I'm sure we'll keep tabs on each other as time goes by.