CAN I GET A.........................

godofwrestling

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Rossview has an excellent chance to do very well next year, BUT unless they have a proven coach by now, that could change. People can say what they want about Coach Brown but I know he was a good coach. I've coached against him and know that he always has his kids ready. If they find or have found a good and proven coach they could be a hard bunch to beat in the middle Tennessee area, but a ship will always sink without a good captain. They tied Clarksville in the region last year and may even be able to beat em this year. We will see. We still have a ways before the season begins and a lot can happen between now and then.

I believe that Rossview has an excellent chance to do very well next year, BUT unless they have a proven coach by now, that could change. People can say what they want about Coach Brown but I know he was a good coach. I've coached against him and know that he always has his kids ready. If they find or have found a good and proven coach they could be a hard bunch to beat in the middle Tennessee area, but a ship will always sink without a good captain. They tied Clarksville in the region last year and may even be able to beat em this year. We will see. We still have a ways before the season begins and a lot can happen between now and then.

No one in the region will beat Rossview from the 189-HVY weight classes this year. Clarksville High will be tough in the middle weights as usual. CHS only lost two seniors this year and will not suffer from the youth and inexperience of last year. I do believe that Rossview has already found a head coach also.

I doubt that anyone that Clarksville has is gonna beat Gonzalez at 103 or 112 and the next 2 or 3 weight classes are very tough also. Cary Miller is gonna be tough to beat also. This very well could be the year that someone beats Clarksville in the region tournament. But we say this every year and somehow Clarksville pulls it out so who knows.

I did hear a rumor this weekend from a kid that should know a little bit about whats going on and they said that the guy with the pony tail (not sure what his name was) is the new head coach and some of the better kids had quit. Is there any truth to this? This Rossview team is a tough team with what they have back, I'm not so sure that any of their backups are ready to step up just yet. If they had some starters quit, that would change things dramitically. I've watched this team grow and competed with them for the past 4 years and it would be a shame not to see them finish off such an awesome run. Any word on Coach Brown and if he has picked up a job somewhere else?

As far as I know, no one has quit. Maybe some of the back ups, but none of the varsity quit.

The new head coach is Pat Sanders. He has been the assistant coach for the last 3 years. He is ready and able to take this team. He knows the boys, and they know him well. So, it should be a seamless transition.

These posts make me laugh.

i heard that about four of the guys from rossview were transfering to Beech!!!! as well as Mike Kennedy and Hamm to help out with the Beech program??? Any truth to this??? come on guys truth and wishful thinking!!!!

lets see i also heard that the state is going double elimination!!! Wait this might actually happen!!!!

it a slow wrestling news day wish the season would get here>>